Liberty Media and FIA... what they think we want

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Fifty
Fifty

Liberty Media and FIA... what they think we want

Both of these organizations keep saying that the masses want "this change" or "this to stay the same"....

Where are they polling?

To be frank, most people that I know, want the hybrid portion of the cas to be gone and instead developed in the formula e program.

But you hear Todt say that society would revolt.

At the same time you hear Liberty Media talk about getting rid of technological development and under skin technology and going to a regulated, homologated underskin technology, "because the fans can't see it so why allow teams to spend money on it"

In my mind, allow open technololgy advancements but then also restrict teams ability to hide the cars in the pot boxes and under covers etc. make it open to the fans.

*these two topics, one from each group are simply examples to show that I don't side with either, just an example of how I think these entities are mistaken when they say they know what the masses want.

If they are polling to get info from the fans, I and my friends would love to know where so we can add our vote to make F1 great again.