Introduce yourself here

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
jwatson
jwatson

Re: Introduce yourself here

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jamie. I'm 15 and live just outside London, England. Like the guy above me, i am a die hard McLaren fan, don't care who's driving it (I have a personal letter from Ron Dennis, and did my work experience at the Technology Centre in Woking). As long as its a McLaren out in front, I'm happy. I seriously hate Ferrari and everything they stand for (sorry to all the Ferrari fans:)). I love Mercedes and think they are ace. I'm not out to make people hate me in this forum, but i really do love McLaren, and I might get carried away. I appologize now if I do:)

warmandog

It´s been a while for me visiting here, but WTF too

I´m Alex Cuevas , Computer engineer .36, single, working as System Administrator ADV for a worldwide Company (IT and Infraestructures). Live in Santo Domingo, main City From Dominican Republic. Have ran Kart wayback in time
Ferrari Tifossi, like all Motorsports, Computer games, Basketball, and of Course Browse the internet, I spend the most of my free time reading Motorsports sites and Others! Although, As Formula One is my passion this is the must i search, dont like Nascar!!!!!!! (unless a crappy accident occurs ) Also love Dancing!

I love TC allways follow via SPEED CHANNEL SHOW " Velocidad SUR " The rest is just hystory. love F1 since 1987 thats a lot of time i must says

regards

Alex C.
Regards
Alex C
Dominican Republic

majicmeow
majicmeow

Hi ;)

I'm Aaron Judt from Saskatoon Saskatchewan, in Canada. I'm an automotive technician, in the trade just over 7 years. I work with BMW here in town and am just about ready to grab my "master tech" status! :D

I've been an F1 fan since I was old enough to understand what was going on. I'm a die-hard Toyota fan and would like to see the Mclarens finish 3rd and 4th behind them.

I own a fully restored 1983 Supra which is my baby lol :p.

I thoroughly enjoy summer heat, winter snow and anything that burns fuel and makes nice noise doing it!

Thanks,

-A

twoshots
twoshots

Hello,

I'm Tony from the UK. Been through an MSc and PhD in avionics and now computational neuro-biology. You never know maybe automotive next... :shock:

See you guys around the forum...

monkeyboy1976
monkeyboy1976

Been here for a while (on and off) but only just noticed this thread.
My real name is Chris (I would have serious concerns about my parents if they had christened me Monkeyboy)
I work as a project manager for an auto electronics company. I studied automotive engineering at Herts in UK and did Formula Student back in '99.
Have been an F1 fan all my life as far I can remember.
I have no real favourites now as you tend to become neutral as you get older.
I have an F1 widow and a baby daugther who will be F1 world champion in 2026.

mick howells
mick howells

About me....

Hi my name is as it says on the label Mick Howells,studied aeronautical engineering Bsc,currently race engineer with Simpson Motorsport,racing Mitsubishi Evo`s......been an F1 fan for forever,and i live just outside Liverpool... :D

mick howells
mick howells

Re: About me....

Sorry this was supposed to have been posted in the introduction thread.....

HVS5b
HVS5b

Hi everybody :)

I've just signed up as a member and looking forward to picking the brains of those who are knowledgeable in this field. Me, I'm just a fan!

I'm from Edinburgh, Scotland and my user name is the grade of my favourite rock climb. It's not just made up on the spot, honest!

Peace n love all 8)

Scuderia_Russ

I've only just took the time to read through this thread, some really interesting characters on here.
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

joemang
joemang

Hello,

My name is Joe Mangiaracina. I'm a Mechanical Engineering Technologist, and a "currently on hold" Mechanical Engineering student at Concordia University in Montreal.

I have been involved in a few series (Formula Ford, Formula Mazda), as well as a few other projects such as fabricating a racecar for the Rolex series.

All I have to say is God Bless this site!!! =D>

I haven't been able to get off it since I discovered it. I have plenty of questions and I know this site will give me my answers.

Thanks and take care.

Joe

lambsie
lambsie

hi im daniel

13 and living sydney. like some you i have the goal to get into motorsport in design and engineering. been following motorsport since i was 7 and have always had an interest on the technical and aerodynamic side of things in motorsport.

hope to see u all around

TroyF1
TroyF1

Hello :)
I registered just today, but have reading the site for several weeks now. I've been impressed and quite educated.
I look forward to being an active, contributing member & continuing to grow my knowledge of F1.

Troy 8)

formula 1
formula 1

My sign on name is formula 1. I am from the US. I began following F1 back when Michael was just begining his career with Benetton. I am a custom home builder that builds estate homes.

I find F1 to be exotic and exciting. I attended all USGP's with the exception of the inagural race. I watched Michael retire and had the rare opportunity to try on his helmet.
I may not be as technical as the rest of you but I love my racing.

Thank you for your time

Ciro Pabón

Just to say welcome to Mick, HVS5b, Joe Mangiaracina, lambsie, TroyF1 and formula 1. Special warm welcome to lambsie and formula 1 (because young people and women are appreciated around here).
Ciro

pipex
pipex

Oops, i think i forgot to introduce me #-o
Hello! I'm Pipex from Chile. I'm currently studying electronics engineering and i like everything related to cars in general. This site is terrific, i always wanted to know a site like this where technology associated to F1 is discussed. The thing i like the most from F1 is the technological side and the gossip and rumours, i think that it spices the spectacle a lot! :wink:
Now i'm mostly interested in electrical vehicles and the associated power electronics, and because of that i'm excited to know about the different KERS that would be in use next year.

best regards
"We will have to wait and see".