Forum moderator wanted

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Steven
Owner

Forum moderator wanted

We are looking for a moderator who is willing to keep a constant eye on the forum, and be as much as possibly online. Since every member here has contributed to this growing forum, we need someone extra to split the workload. Although everything runs well most of the time, we need to keep track of what is going on.

Initially, as a moderator you would make sure that everyone is following the forum rules in the "general chat" forum. You will however not be alone as Principessa and I are here most of the time, so as to make it as easy as possible.

If you would like to help out and think you are up to it, drop me in a PM so we can talk about it. I'm looking forward to it.

Steven
Owner

Re: Forum moderator wanted

All,

I would like to announce 2 new moderators here:

- Ciro Pabon, a well known member here with more than 1700 posts.
- Tom H, a little less active in the forum, but often here and also adding content to the event calendar.

Have fun,
Steven

modbaraban
modbaraban

Congratz guys! Good news for F1T. :D

Carlos
Carlos

Ciro and Tom H - I'll second modbaraban's congratulations and thank you both for contributing to the forum.

Tom H
Tom H

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

Congratulations guys, two decent blokes who seem to have their heads screwed on correctly.
Racing should be decided on the track, not the court room.

Ciro Pabón

Thanks, Steven, modbaraban, Carlos, Dave.

Frankly, Dave, you were my first choice, I was hoping for you to postulate. And yes, you're right, my head is well screwed... on. Does this mean I have to read the rules? :P
Ciro

Belatti
Belatti

Congrats to both Ciro and Tom H.

By the way, who is Tom H?
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna

flynfrog

Congrats Guys

Tom H
Tom H

Belatti wrote:Congrats to both Ciro and Tom H.

By the way, who is Tom H?
:-({|=

Tom

Well done guys, to my knowledge neither of you have pissed me off during the whole time I've been on this forum, thats quite an achievment, could hardly have 2 better guys for the job. Congrats.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

HKS

Congrats to the duo
Even I have a similar question. Who is Tom H? #-o
Racing cars are neither beautiful nor ugly, they are beautiful only when you win races.

joseff

Tom wrote:Well done guys, to my knowledge neither of you have pissed me off during the whole time I've been on this forum...
^^^ I thought THIS was Tom H.

Sorry!