2013 Monaco Grand Prix

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
SilverArrow10

Re: 2013 Monaco Grand Prix

He did that in Bahrain. Di resta can be a right moaner over the radio when he wants to. Shame for him though, tires were gone.
"Leave it to Lewis Hamilton to ruin Redbull's day" - Martin Brundle

"Ok Lewis, Its Hammertime!!" - Peter Bonnington

"Fresh tires, 15 laps. What do you think Lewis Hamilton is going to do?" - Martin Brundle

zgred

Bomber_Pilot

It was clear today that the cars that are the most agressive to their tires had quite an advantage. Lotus and Ferrari didn't stand a chance.

Jonnycraig
Jonnycraig

Horrible S3 cost Vettel pole.

Forza

Qualifying - Live timing

f1316
f1316

Bomber_Pilot wrote:It was clear today that the cars that are the most agressive to their tires had quite an advantage. Lotus and Ferrari didn't stand a chance.
Exactly right, Herbert just saying the same thing.

Ordinarily you'd think that KR and FA would benefit from that in the race (now Hill is saying the same as I'm typing this) but not necessarily here. I wonder if Lotus and Ferrari will do one stop and the others in front will not be able to?

Extremely important 2 thousandths of a second for Kimi, ahead of Fernando.

stefan_
stefan_

Mercedes secret revealed: 5 wheels setup for Hamilton's car.

"...and there, very much in flames, is Jacques Laffite's Ligier. That's obviously a turbo blaze, and of course, Laffite will be able to see that conflagration in his mirrors... he is coolly parking the car somewhere safe." Murray Walker, San Marino 1985

Jonnycraig
Jonnycraig

f1316 wrote:
Bomber_Pilot wrote:It was clear today that the cars that are the most agressive to their tires had quite an advantage. Lotus and Ferrari didn't stand a chance.
Exactly right, Herbert just saying the same thing.

Ordinarily you'd think that KR and FA would benefit from that in the race (now Hill is saying the same as I'm typing this) but not necessarily here. I wonder if Lotus and Ferrari will do one stop and the others in front will not be able to?

Extremely important 2 thousandths of a second for Kimi, ahead of Fernando.
RB, Ferrari & Lotus possibly could've done a 1 stop from Thursdays times, Mercedes not.

Brawn saying on Sky they need to hope the rain hasn't changed the track too much.

SchumiSutil
SchumiSutil

So two stops from the Merc and the Bulls and one for Kimi and Alonso ? That's may be.

komninosm
komninosm

If there's one race I don't mind the destructo-tires and rain in it's Monaco. Otherwise it bores me.

turbof1

What happened to Grosjean? He was fast the moment he came out of the box, so how did he lost out in Q2?

A shame it rained. If it didn't, the track record wouid have been broken.
#AeroFrodo

Mui
Mui

Its surprising that rebulls are first for speed traps.

Guisson

Biggest Question : Can Mercedes have this One?

Predictions :

1-ROS
2-HAM
3-WEB
The task is,not so much to see what no one has yet seenbut to think what nobody has yet thought, about that which everybody sees. Erwin Schrödinger

f1316
f1316

Can't help but remember schumi out qualifying rosberg here (and lots of other places) last year. As brundle pointed out recently on Twitter, rosberg's form this year underlines how fast a 43 year-old Schumacher still was.

Jonnycraig
Jonnycraig

Boring prediction:

Alonso
Raikonnen
Vettel