2018 Formula 2

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
strad
256
User avatar
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:57 am

Re: 2018 Formula 2

Post by strad » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:37 pm

Motorsport without danger is like cooking without salt
Sir Stirling Moss

Sevach
721
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:00 pm

Re: 2018 Formula 2

Post by Sevach » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:44 am

Russell takes the championship lead after Austria, which i think is very fair he has been the best driver this season so far.

strad
256
User avatar
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:57 am

Re: 2018 Formula 2

Post by strad » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:38 pm

the new issue of the F2 Insider
http://theinsider.fiaformula2.com/
Motorsport without danger is like cooking without salt
Sir Stirling Moss

strad
256
User avatar
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:57 am

Re: 2018 Formula 2

Post by strad » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:47 pm

A new issue of F2 Insider
http://theinsider.fiaformula2.com/
Motorsport without danger is like cooking without salt
Sir Stirling Moss

strad
256
User avatar
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:57 am

Re: 2018 Formula 2

Post by strad » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:03 pm

Motorsport without danger is like cooking without salt
Sir Stirling Moss

strad
256
User avatar
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:57 am

Re: 2018 Formula 2

Post by strad » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:15 pm

Motorsport without danger is like cooking without salt
Sir Stirling Moss

strad
256
User avatar
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:57 am

Re: 2018 Formula 2

Post by strad » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:02 pm

Another new issue of F2 insider magazine: http://theinsider.fiaformula2.com/
Motorsport without danger is like cooking without salt
Sir Stirling Moss

Sevach
721
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:00 pm

Re: 2018 Formula 2

Post by Sevach » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:32 am

Only a disaster stops Russell now, maybe not even that since Albon will need a magical weekend as well.
Russell deserves it, it wasn't Leclerc walking all over everybody, but he was the best driver in the series.

Not to pile on, but Norris wasn't quite what was advertised, the first race promised another Leclerc, but we didn't get much after that.

If Red Bull puts Albon in the Hartley seat it won't be absurd.

Big Tea
36
User avatar
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:57 pm

Re: 2018 Formula 2

Post by Big Tea » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:49 am

Sevach wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:32 am
Only a disaster stops Russell now, maybe not even that since Albon will need a magical weekend as well.
Russell deserves it, it wasn't Leclerc walking all over everybody, but he was the best driver in the series.

Not to pile on, but Norris wasn't quite what was advertised, the first race promised another Leclerc, but we didn't get much after that.

If Red Bull puts Albon in the Hartley seat it won't be absurd.
Norris seems to have already switched his focus to F1 Mclaren. Don't know how much difference it would actually make, but driving for promotion has to add a slight edge.
Can I make a 3D printer on my 3D printer?

Sevach
721
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:00 pm

Re: 2018 Formula 2

Post by Sevach » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:54 am

Big Tea wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:49 am
Sevach wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:32 am
Only a disaster stops Russell now, maybe not even that since Albon will need a magical weekend as well.
Russell deserves it, it wasn't Leclerc walking all over everybody, but he was the best driver in the series.

Not to pile on, but Norris wasn't quite what was advertised, the first race promised another Leclerc, but we didn't get much after that.

If Red Bull puts Albon in the Hartley seat it won't be absurd.
Norris seems to have already switched his focus to F1 Mclaren. Don't know how much difference it would actually make, but driving for promotion has to add a slight edge.
He just wasn't great all year, he's graduating to F1 with just 1 race win (unless he can do something at Abu Dhabi).

Big Tea
36
User avatar
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:57 pm

Re: 2018 Formula 2

Post by Big Tea » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:56 am

Sevach wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:54 am
Big Tea wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:49 am
Sevach wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:32 am
Only a disaster stops Russell now, maybe not even that since Albon will need a magical weekend as well.
Russell deserves it, it wasn't Leclerc walking all over everybody, but he was the best driver in the series.

Not to pile on, but Norris wasn't quite what was advertised, the first race promised another Leclerc, but we didn't get much after that.

If Red Bull puts Albon in the Hartley seat it won't be absurd.
Norris seems to have already switched his focus to F1 Mclaren. Don't know how much difference it would actually make, but driving for promotion has to add a slight edge.
He just wasn't great all year, he's graduating to F1 with just 1 race win (unless he can do something at Abu Dhabi).

I think Russell is the better and more rounded driver, but I have not seem much of the series.
Can I make a 3D printer on my 3D printer?

Sevach
721
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:00 pm

Re: 2018 Formula 2

Post by Sevach » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:57 am

That's my impression as well.

Morteza
1111
User avatar
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:23 pm
Location: Bushehr, Iran

Re: 2018 Formula 2

Post by Morteza » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:06 am

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

strad
256
User avatar
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:57 am

Re: 2018 Formula 2

Post by strad » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:26 pm

Motorsport without danger is like cooking without salt
Sir Stirling Moss