LM10 wrote: ↑
Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:46 pm
A few lines out of the interview with Binotto:
https://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/for ... a-binotto/
- We still have not understood what happened between winter testing and Melbourne 2019.
- The singapore package was the most important step, but in addition to that there was further understanding the car balance.
- Mercedes had the perfect concept. We had an efficient car, but it obviously was not enough.
- Our drag increased in the second half of the season, but we reduced our disadvantage in the corners from 5 tenths to 2 tenths.
- The truth about our power advantage is well off from what others say. We have an advantage of 20 hp max. But that still is a respectable number. We've done a great job closing the gap to Mercedes. In 2014 we were more than 80 hp behind.
- I'm not sure others are doubting our legality. They probably try to put pressure on us. It's part of F1 to make the opponent feel insecure.
- Our opponents have drawen false conclusions. We've not changed anything on our engines.
- We're happy with the technical directives. I'm sure we'll see some more in the future.
i wonder why Mattia is getting back every possible time to say, "we didn't do anything wrong" it doesn't make it better or let ppl think differently because IMO "where smoke is, there is fire"
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.
"Most people seem to turn off their brain when they turn on the computer and log in to social media."