IndyCar Series

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
Morteza

Re: IndyCar Series

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

Morteza

Morteza

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

adrianjordan

What is the piping on the top of his helmet?? I don't follow Indy at all and have never seen this before...
Working on the front line in the NHS.

Morteza

adrianjordan wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:06 pm
What is the piping on the top of his helmet?? I don't follow Indy at all and have never seen this before...
That is the helmet cooling duct. Because of the aeroscreen drivers are not exposed to fresh air, so they channel it with that pipe through the helmet.

mclaren111

I read he crashed as well... :lol: :lol:

jjn9128

mclaren111 wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:14 pm
I read he crashed as well... :lol: :lol:
He had a spin. It's testing. He has to find the limit of the car.
#aerogandalf
"There is one big friend. It is downforce. And once you have this it’s a big mate and it’s helping a lot." Robert Kubica

Tim.Wright

adrianjordan wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:06 pm
It's to pipe concrete into his helmet when he starts compaining too much over the radio.
Not the engineer at Force India

Just_a_fan
Just_a_fan

If his eyes are this bad, it's no wonder he crashes so much... :lol:

Turbo says "Dumpster sounds so much more classy. It's the diamond of the cesspools." oh, and "The Dutch fans are drunk. Maybe"

Morteza

basti313
basti313

Every time I think about IndyCar and Grosjean....I fear about his well being. Going from these super save cars, he just recently found a single unsafe spot on a super save track.
When I think about him driving Laguna Seca I see him flying upside down through the corkscrew...