Turkey GP 2009 - Istanbul Park

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
ESPImperium
ESPImperium

Re: Turkey GP 2009

I try and get most of my data from the FIA F1 media centre and F1.com as well as the teams official web pages. Maked data disputes easier to clarify, and be verified.

Miguel
Miguel

I do believe the FIA on these issues. From what I've heard, Alonso did the full Saturday Practice with around 50 Kg of fuel. On Q3, he made a mistake in and then proceeded to do a third run. If he went into the pits to change tires (which I believe he did), this cost him around 6 kg, which would put him back into 650 Kg. I'm pretty sure this will cost hime a chance to get points. Even then, yeah, Alonso was pretty lacklustre on Q3.

By the way, following my Nastradamus-esque mood, we'll see a safety car today after a first lap incident. Vettel will first pull away from the Brawns, but then will suffer from tire issues (he'll start on the options). Because Brawn treats tires better, both Button and Barichello will be able to get to Vettel after lap 10, and both will jump Vettel after the first stop. Webber, on a heavier fuel load and on the primes, will also be able to just jump over his teammate. Jenson, Rubens and Mark will make the podium, while both Ferraris will end close to Vettel, but not too much. Rosberg will pip Alonso to the last point, and Trulli will have brake issues.
I am not amazed by F1 cars in Monaco. I want to see them driving in the A8 highway: Variable radius corners, negative banking, and extreme narrowings that Tilke has never dreamed off. Oh, yes, and "beautiful" weather tops it all.

"Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future." Niels Bohr

fenix4life
fenix4life

Race already finished.
Man this year is really boring.

Giblet
Giblet

No Live TV converage for Canada.

Speed TV has deferred to Fox, and Fox is not running the race live.

THey are running the New Apostolic Church show.

No TSN, SPEED, or Faux live.

What a joke. THis is getting worse every broadcast.
Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute

SoftBatch
SoftBatch

ANyone know where the online video is?

fenix4life
fenix4life

SoftBatch
SoftBatch

thank you, at least I can watch it does anyone know where an english showing is?

WhiteBlue

a costly mistake for Vettel
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

Giblet
Giblet

ther has been a couple of english streams on Justin.TV, but one was removed for copyright already.
Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute

jddh1

fenix4life wrote:This should di ut : http://www.atdhe.net/6468/watch-gp-form ... key-1-race
Thanks. I think the commentary is in Albanian.

Giblet
Giblet

this is english

http://www.p2p4u.net/live/pl2.php

select other sports

ringo

WhiteBlue wrote:a costly mistake for Vettel
what didi he do? i missed the start, and why is rubens around the back? :?

The race seems to be over now and its just lap 21.
For Sure!!

WhiteBlue

ringo wrote:
WhiteBlue wrote:a costly mistake for Vettel
what didi he do? i missed the start, and why is rubens around the back? :?

The race seems to be over now and its just lap 21.
He went wide on the first lap. Rubens had problems at the start and lost many places from the line.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

ringo

Hamilton passing a Ferrari in his fuel tanker. :lol:
For Sure!!

WhiteBlue

Red Bull's strategy will not work as long as Button can deny Vettel clean air.