ferrari horse power?

All that has to do with the power train, gearbox, clutch, fuels and lubricants, etc. Generally the mechanical side of Formula One.
rodlamas
rodlamas

You are just saying bullshit, as manyothers

This rule was created aiming reducing costs

But the costs of producing new units turned to be costs of research. The result is that almost all engines have already more power than the units they had in 2003.
"I only race to finisht first, because the second is the first looser" Ayrton Senna

SennaFan
SennaFan

Sorry Sir, perhaps it is you dispensing the bull feces. Look at what Mario Theissen, Paolo Matinelli, and Bernard Dudot have been saying about engine power this year. In fact, I think Honda is the only manufacturer to turn up the 'wick' this year.

rodlamas
rodlamas

All manufactures are saying that the already have more power than they had at Suzuka.

Ther´s no question this is gonna happen. But if this is going to happen with more or less revs, more of less fuel consuption, more or less oil inside the engine, i don´t --- know.

The only thing I know is that the guy that is responsible for the Toyota engines said at the launch of the TF104 that any loss of power (even 1%) is unacceptable. And 2 extra kgs of oil are an absurd, as it´s possible to compensate this with less than an extra kilo of fuel.

Engines are probably to be at litlle heavier (some 3-5 kgs), will rev a little less (some 500 rpms, due to the heavier moving parts), will use a different fuel (as PETROBRAS has already said), will use different lubricants, and will be generating by Melbourne at least as much power than they did at Suzuka 2003.

And just to finish, all the downforce lost due to new regulations, is going to be compensated, as Alonso and de la Rosa have already said.
"I only race to finisht first, because the second is the first looser" Ayrton Senna

rumpelstulskin
rumpelstulskin

hey rodlamas dude, chill ! we all know they are working their ass of for better hp but it is true that the regulations emphasize progress away from merely power and more towards other areas. anyway are you a ferrari fan or a williams ( the latter would mean you can expect stronger horses :) )

rodlamas
rodlamas

Since the Senna times I support Mclaren. I also used to like Ferrari, but since 1997 I started not to support anymore for obviuos reasons seen by the whoele world in Jerez.

I am expecting bigger figures because there´s no way you can stop improvements in F1. The only possible way is to increase the weight of the cars by 300 kgs, or limits the revs at 12,000 rpms or anything like this.

That´s why I expect not only BMW, but also Ferrari, Mercdes, Honda and evene Reanult to have bigger figures than they had at Suzuka 2003.

tom
tom

it shows what you know rodlamass, mclarens and ferraris engine is actually smaller and lighter and if not the same power its even more, so --- u ass hole

tom
tom

mclaren and renault have solved their downforce loss anyway. with just too rear wing end plates both teams have got a design which means no more downforce loss

rodlamas
rodlamas

--- you Tom your son of a bitch

You just don´t know nth and keeps on saying shits

So --- off all over your ass (VAI TOMAR NO MEIO DO SEU CU CABELUDO E FEDORENTO)

Aradea
Aradea

Cool Down Guys..

Guys..Guys.. Relax Ok ? We're all F1 Fans here & I'm sure all of us have a favourite team and don't like to be insulted. Common, we're all adults here, It's Ok to feel offended by other people's words but we dont need to use nasty words to express our differences..
Lets Just see Melbourne OK ? And then we'll see who's right & who's wrong (and You May insult each other.. :) )

KJ
KJ

Hey Rodlams,

The minimum weight of an F1 car is 600KG INCLUDING the driver. HAHAHA There's another topic where you said someone else was talking "bullshit" and you ended up being wrong in the end. (FYI, Rodlams thought the minimum weight of an F1 car was 600KG WITHOUT the driver and he later called everyone else a "bullshitter").

viewtopic.php?t=476

I'm not sure if your english is good enough to understand this term, but you tend to put your foot in your mouth a lot. The worst part is that you say other people "talk bullshit" when it is YOU that ends up being proven wrong in the end.

There's nothing wrong with being wrong, but you like to throw lots of insults out at people for no reason. You think you're so smart and know so much more than everyone else even though you know so little compared to others here on this forum. We are all here to learn, but instead of learning, you like to insult others and "ACT" like you are smart.

- KJ

rodlamas
rodlamas

Of course I agree with that we are here to learn.

But there are some people that you can feel that they don´t have any touch for Formula One.

For example, sometimes you are talking abot the ways teams are going to overcome the losses in downforce or the supposed drops in power due to new regs. And then comes a guy saying that the 2003 cars are miles faster than the 2004 ones because of the new regs.

This is awful because it drops the discussion froma high level just to a very low one.

Everyone makes mistakes, as you and I do. But things like I just showed to you, are unacceptable.

I'd just stop right there rodlamas before you say anything else that makes you look like even more of a braindamaged chimp! Unfortunately as more and more people gain access to the internet the quality of post is going to deminish with it.

Satchmo
Satchmo

tom wrote:mclaren and renault have solved their downforce loss anyway. with just too rear wing end plates both teams have got a design which means no more downforce loss
End plates have been around for a long time, on both front and rear wings. How have McL & Renault used them that other teams don't, that benefits only them?

Aradea
Aradea

Hahaha.. KJ is Got You there Rodlamas ! U see, U think U know ALL About F1, but U know what ? U DON'T !! :lol: .
And All the bullshit that U said about everyone else, U were wrong all this time..
In other thread, KJ told me that My Fav team wont be improving this season. Sure, Maybe I was wrong, I don't know much about the tech side of F1 anyway.. But he didn't talk --- about my post as much as others do. Hell, some people appreciate and respect my posts and my point of view :)
So to all of U who thinks U know everything (that includes U, KJ), there's always someone who knows more ! and All of U who thinks know how this season will be, just pipe down a bit. The season haven't even started MAN ! Get A Grip will U.. All U can Do is Predict Right NOW !

joseff

Oh dear... where have the mods gone?

Time to close the thread, guys. Chop chop!