[F1T Fantasy Game] Season 2006

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Principessa

WOW!! The ladies are on top in the F1 technical fantasy game :wink:

OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I did well this weekend :wink:

Sawtooth-spike

an Interview with Team of the Saw Squad:

How do you feel this weekend? "Poorly, after such a good start to the season we had dreams of a landslide victory, with recent results we feel abit like honda"

So where are the problems coming from? "Well we found the mirror in jensons changing room is broken, and a number of black cat seem to follow him around and walk acrossed his path. We are currently working on a break proof mirror and some cat repelent"

Are you feeling strong for the next race? "No"
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

zac510
zac510

Watch out I'm catching up ;)

Ted68

Congradulations to Principessa, Ms. Spencifer and of course Tom and his Racing Red Chickens.

As for Team Chicane, The Three Stooges did much better here than in Monaco. We now suspect Alien Abduction in the case of our missing drivers. Perhaps they'll be back on earth for the next round...

Tom

We're improving. Real racing tonight though, better go and get the car prepd.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Tom

Came last in that real race (21st in fact, getting 2 wrong directions) and last here too. Oh well, we'll still win the constructors championship.
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Principessa

Too bad Tomba scored so much and JV didn't finish :( Now I'm below him again :(

Jason

Principessa wrote:Too bad Tomba scored so much and JV didn't finish :( Now I'm below him again :(
Don't be sad, but you still score points for each lap JV did. :wink:
Never regret what you do, but only regret what you don't do. - Jenson Button
http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?LW

Principessa

How about this week's results?
I'm a bit anxious :oops:

Steven
Owner

Oh no please scrap this race from the results (and if you can also the previous one and silverstone please :D )

Damn Button costs me everything :cry: :cry:

Tom

RIRR is like a yoyo, we have one good race, one bad and we're jumping up and down the table, better than real F1 this.

Ted68

Yep, Tom, same with Team Chicane. We were on top for a week, and have been on a dive for the basement ever since. Maybe we'll get to the end of the bungee cord soon and shoot back up.

But I must say thank you to Spencer Murphy for doing all of this work for our enjoyment. Like Tom said, the results here are as anticipated as the real series. Thanks!

Ted

Spencifer_Murphy

Hi there people

Sory about the delay, I've had a poor connection here at my girlfriends house this week. I'll be back home at the weekend and I ca upload the results then.

Oh also:

on the 26th July I will be on holliday for 2weeks and I will be unable to access the internet, so any point from that race wont be uploaded untill I get back on 9th August. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

Spencifer_Murphy

Hi people, I've been sooooo busy getting ready for my holiday I haven't finished the results for teh french GP yet. :oops:

I leave at 1am on wednesday morning, so I'll try my best to get them up before I go.

I'll be away for the German GP so those results (and the french GP results if I dont get them done in time) will be posted as soon as I get back from my holiday (on 9th August)

So sorry bout the delays guys.
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

zac510
zac510

I calculated my own. I got 256 (I think!).