[F1T Fantasy Game] Season 2006

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Ted68

I think I did alright this round, too. At least JV, Nico and Speed all finished the race for the first time in a long while. Of course my chassis is BMW and engine is Honda, so I don't think I scored as well as that.

Spencifer_Murphy

Hi Guys, I'm back from my trip abroad.

My flight was delayed by a day because of a problem with the front tyre...but then after that had been resolved the terror scares in British Airports further delayed our flight.

Anyway, now that I'm back Im going to start calculating results for the game again. I have to post results for France, Germany & Hungary.

France was nearly done before I left, but the other two will take a day or two to complete. So I'll get them up here asap.
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

Tom

I thought it was a while since I'd seen these. I suppose your excuse is valid, don't let it happen again :wink: I want to know how big my lead is...
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

cha0s_unl1m1t3d
cha0s_unl1m1t3d

guys.... absolutely brilliant stuff..

cant beleive i missed it.... :(

but u can bet im gonna build a new team for our "championship"... 8)

rock on!!!!!

Ted68

Hey, anyone know what happened to to this? I guess Spencer was overwhelmed after his journey. Hmmmmm.........I could take it over if there is a need. That is if anyone else is still interested in the game.

Steven
Owner

Well Spencifer made it sure to me he would continue with it. He told me last week.

I'm just a bit curious, but still very interested... can't wait for the results to come ;)

Ciro Pabón

I agree with Tomba. I would like to know how the Racing Chickens have progressed. Would it be too hard to make an script to calculate results? Or a humble worksheet that anybody can download?
Ciro

Spencifer_Murphy

Hi people, If your reading this then I've managed to stay online to copy and paste this from MS word then post it! I've explained to Tomba that since comming back from holiday I've had to try and compile results for the 3 GP's during my absence (France - Hungary) and then for the one I missed while having no internet connection (Turkey).

On top of this I've had and exam and cw assignment to do for university. Now that I've completed that I've been trying to get the results from the F1 Official site (but internet keeps D/C). I've managed to get the French results done about 6days ago, but its taken until now to stay online long enough to post them. I have an engineer comming to sort out my connection in 2days time. So after that I'll be able to post all the results in the following day.

Once again sorry for the delay until then;

French GP results are:

1. United Grated - 330
2. Imgunnawin - 306
3. Hugh_Jazz - 298
4. Team Chicane - 296
5. Saw Squad - 281
=. Venom Racing - 281
7. Dumrick F1 - 280
8. Bhaisaab F1 Racing - 274
9. RIRR - 263
10. Team Coulti - 254
11. DTR - 249
12. F1T Team - 204
13. Space_Hoppers - 203
14. Russ Turner Racing - 192
15. Team Tomba F1 renault - 185
16. Team Australia - 161

that means the championship is as follows:

1. Space_Hoppers - 2223
2. Hugh_Jazz - 1973
3. F1T Team - 1936
4. Team Coulti - 1916
5. Team Chicane - 1910
6. United Grated - 1876
7. Team Tomba Renault - 1838
8. Saw Squad - 1785
9. Dumrick F1 - 1771
10. Russ Turner Racing - 1699
11. Bhaisaab F1 Racing - 1692
12. RIRR - 1688
13. Imgunnawin - 1648
14. DTR - 1641
15. Venom Racing - 1615
16. Team Australia

Grated
Grated

I am the champion blablabla :P. United Grated owned France :lol:

Spencifer_Murphy

results for German GP have been posted, guys, Im working on the Hungarian GP results now.

zac510
zac510

I'm charging back, watch out! (not!)

Ted68

Hey Tom, thanks for keeping me from being last in Germany. Maybe we should share that tequila after all. Jose Cuervo Black Label, wasn't it.........?

Tom

I should state now that due to their disqualifications, C.Albers & T.Monterio do NOT score any points. Fuether more due to the disqualification neither of the MF1 cars were eligible to score points at this GP. Had they not been disqualified then they would have scored the following:

Albers - 104

Monterio - 85

Midland (Chassis) - 15
:cry: s'not fair, just not fair.

Ted, I told you, its illegal to buy alcohol for minors.

*turns on radio* make it Black Medallion.

http://www.uk.cuervo.com/game.htm
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Ted68

Well, Tom, I've quit drinking, but my bar is still amazingly full. I thought donating it to someone who chose a Midland chassis with a Ferrari engine piloted by Ide would be sending it to a worthy cause....

Tom

Sounds like I've had enough already!