2015 Singapore Grand Prix - 18-20 September

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
Juzh

Re: 2015 Singapore Grand Prix - 18-20 September

J0rd4n wrote: Ok, well an explanation as to how it works would be nice.
Lighter = better in every way. Take RC cars for extreme example.

SectorOne

a shame, would have loved to see how all that would have panned out for Mercedes.
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

iotar__

Was that Piquet jr :o ?

Shrieker

What happened there ? I was away for a moment and there's a sc now.
Education is that which allows a nation free, independent, reputable life, and function as a high society; or it condemns it to captivity and poverty.
-Atatürk

3jawchuck
3jawchuck

Shrieker wrote:What happened there ? I was away for a moment and there's a sc now.
Spectator on the track.

Morteza

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

Shrieker

And i was wondering why they aren't showing a replay of the cause lol. Thanks :)

One has to ask how the f*** did he get in there...
Education is that which allows a nation free, independent, reputable life, and function as a high society; or it condemns it to captivity and poverty.
-Atatürk

SparkyAMG

What a farce. If i was a fan watching F1 for the first time having been told that this was the pinnacle of motorsport I'd have laughed.

Cara breaking down left right and centre, lap upon lap behind the safety car and track security that can't keep spectators off track. Amateur.

Morteza

SparkyAMG wrote:What a farce. If i was a fan watching F1 for the first time having been told that this was the pinnacle of motorsport I'd have laughed.

Cara breaking down left right and centre, lap upon lap behind the safety car and track security that can't keep spectators off track. Amateur.
I never really liked this track. The race feels like it will never finish. They never have been great either.
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

Shakeman

Button: "Should've known he was mental...."

LOL.

zeph
zeph

Looked like Button's fault to me.

So much for McLaren's Singapore hopes.

iotar__

Shakeman wrote:Button: "Should've known he was mental...."

LOL.
Lol yourself. Button is just bad at wheel to wheel at this age. He got away with murder too many times in recent seasons as Whiting's favourite and no pretended talking changes it. He messed up and starts talking immediately.

proteus

Why is Maldonado still in this sport??? 80% of incidens that happened in this season, happened because of his thick skull. He blocks Button in one corner in the way he gets off the track. He is off the track, which is ilegal and he still pushes like a baboon and takes the position back (off track), he gets into the corner and completely blocks it and goes slow, so the underpowered mclaren is able to catch and smash into him...i hope he is very happy and he can put another stamp on the side of his car for ruining another race for another driver...this was the final straw he pulled, if u ask me. Typicall money driver with no talent and IQ of ambient temperature (sorry but he really pissed me off ruining Buttons position...)
If i would get the money to start my own F1 team, i would revive Arrows

proteus

iotar__ wrote:

LOL.
Lol yourself. Button is just bad at wheel to wheel at this age. He got away with murder too many times in recent seasons as Whiting's favourite and no pretended talking changes it. He messed up and starts talking immediately.
u must be kidding, right? I wonder what would u do if someone would back off the speed on aceleration right infront of u...or should he have kept a safety distance (which will become obligatory when close to Maldonado...)
If i would get the money to start my own F1 team, i would revive Arrows

iotar__

proteus wrote:
iotar__ wrote:

LOL.
u must be kidding, right? I wonder what would u do if someone would back off the speed on aceleration right infront of u...or should he have kept a safety distance (which will become obligatory when close to Maldonado...)
Safe distance? No, clumsy Button drove into the back of other car, there's your safe distance. Maldonado jokes would belong to several other drivers if Whiting did his job properly.

Any doubts whose fault it was? Jenson "I'm going to Charlie" Button, imagine Maldonado not getting a penalty? F1 is a joke.