2024 Aston Martin | Aramco F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Rikrikrik
Rikrikrik

Re: 2024 Aston Martin | Aramco F1 Team

diffuser wrote:
25 May 2024, 16:48
Rikrikrik wrote:
25 May 2024, 16:46
Jambier wrote:
25 May 2024, 16:42
It is worst than last year , free falling…
They will find more excuses and will say all things are fine. Maybe they come back to reality when Alonso and stroll were P19 and P20
Another clueless guy just say sh*t ...
https://f1i.com/news/508789-alonso-asto ... ssues.html
Fernando Alonso says his Aston Martin team is not racing “blind into the dark”, insisting the outfit’s engineers are fully aware of the balance issues that are hindering the AMR24.
Mate. Do u really think he will say " my team is lost and we dont understand the car" he needs follow the script.

xReVo
xReVo

diffuser wrote:
25 May 2024, 16:48
Rikrikrik wrote:
25 May 2024, 16:46
Jambier wrote:
25 May 2024, 16:42
It is worst than last year , free falling…
They will find more excuses and will say all things are fine. Maybe they come back to reality when Alonso and stroll were P19 and P20
Another clueless guy just saying sh*t ... They're not making excuses.
https://f1i.com/news/508789-alonso-asto ... ssues.html
Fernando Alonso says his Aston Martin team is not racing “blind into the dark”, insisting the outfit’s engineers are fully aware of the balance issues that are hindering the AMR24.
Sisi believe it😂, just look at the face he made. Did you hear what Briatore said last time? In my opinion they throw everyone out here, something like this is unacceptable

KimiRai
KimiRai

Alo had traffic sector 2 and a bit in sector 3 as well.

OnEcRiTiCaL
OnEcRiTiCaL

KimiRai wrote:
25 May 2024, 16:57
At every fast lap? Lol

FNTC
FNTC

There is only really one when track evolution is done and fuel load is low

Big Gun
Big Gun

I felt Alonso could Qualy in the top 6, The traffic he had on his hot lap was really bad in the last sector.

Nikosar
Nikosar

the engine feels good, much slower than before. Amazing
Both car out of Q3 #-o

We're fighting Mercedes and losing, we need a quick change now. Even Alpine, Williams and RB are developing the car better than Aston, they can't go on like this.

They can say whatever they want: "The track is improving fast, the tires don't fire, impeding the ecc..." it's the same for all 20 drivers, not just Aston. The car have pace for 1 good lap per session this is the realty.

Now Krack is going to call Laurence and tell him they need another GP as a test to understand the car... Come on... they need to rise the level
Last edited by Nikosar on 25 May 2024, 17:13, edited 1 time in total.

xReVo
xReVo

Nikosar wrote:
25 May 2024, 17:09
the engine feels good, much slower than before. Amazing
Both car out of Q3 #-o

We're fighting Mercedes and losing, we need a quick change now. Even Alpine, Williams and RB are developing the car better than Aston, they can't go on like this.

They can say whatever they want: "The track is improving fast, the tires don't fire, impeding the ecc..." it's the same for all 20 drivers, not just Aston.

Now Krack is going to call Laurence and tell him they need another GP as a test to understand the car... Come on...
Aston Martin is in F1 to win and they have declared it, so in my opinion there will be very serious repercussions

FNTC
FNTC

Krack might be clearing out his desk on Monday..

Alonso Fan

Coming on here and reading all the meltdown posts and counters makes me laugh 😂😂 mods ought to look into this thread a delete a whole load of it tbh.

My assessment of today: car is good out the gates. When track was green we were within 2 tenths of the leaders and easily in top 5. Saw this the whole weekend throughout practice. In fp3 we had a good time out the gates but never really improved it while all others improved. Kept getting traffic and took it easy for the rest of the session. Question we need to answer is why did we not improve in quali with track evolution while others did? Even stroll improved somewhat in q1 with track evolution. Traffic definitely did lot help but I fear that's not the only reason for q1 elimination

As we keep seeing there is definitely inherent pace in the car in certain situations. When the leaders were doing 11.8s on a green track alo was on 12.0. And in top 3. So why then when the track evolves to a 10.7 are we not able to take advantage of that?

I tuned in when alo had just been eliminated and I went back to mid q1 and alo was in top 5 easy and I couldn't believe that track ramped up that much. But it's the same for everyone and we didn't take advantage. Why is that remains to be seen aside from some traffic we don't really know. Alo lap was scruffy too tbh
SHR Modding
Youtube
Twitter
Discord

Sound Developer for Reiza Studios
Sound Modder for Assetto Corsa

Alonso Fan

OnEcRiTiCaL wrote:
25 May 2024, 17:05
KimiRai wrote:
25 May 2024, 16:57
At every fast lap? Lol
Tell me u didn't watch quali without telling me u didn't watch quali. Track evolved from 1m12.9s being the fastest time to 1m11.4 being fastest time in q1 alone. That's more than the entire field spread
SHR Modding
Youtube
Twitter
Discord

Nikosar
Nikosar

Dan Fallows quoted, if the car is slow it is my fault, so he is just lucky Lawrence does not have a replacement yet. Same for Krack.

Folks, enough optimism, they've had since halfway through last season to improve the direction. Every GP since then has been an endless nightmare. Briatore, Laurence, all give clear signs of impatience, they had months and months to change the curve into an ascending one.

Track evolved for everyone **** We cannot keep hoping for Q3 every weekend
Last edited by Nikosar on 25 May 2024, 17:25, edited 1 time in total.

Alonso Fan

xReVo wrote:
25 May 2024, 17:19
Alonso Fan wrote:
25 May 2024, 17:15
Coming on here and reading all the meltdown posts and counters makes me laugh 😂😂 mods ought to look into this thread a delete a whole load of it tbh.

My assessment of today: car is good out the gates. When track was green we were within 2 tenths of the leaders and easily in top 5. Saw this the whole weekend throughout practice. In fp3 we had a good time out the gates but never really improved it while all others improved. Kept getting traffic and took it easy for the rest of the session. Question we need to answer is why did we not improve in quali with track evolution while others did? Even stroll improved somewhat in q1 with track evolution. Traffic definitely did lot help but I fear that's not the only reason for q1 elimination

As we keep seeing there is definitely inherent pace in the car in certain situations. When the leaders were doing 11.8s on a green track alo was on 12.0. And in top 3. So why then when the track evolves to a 10.7 are we not able to take advantage of that?

I tuned in when alo had just been eliminated and I went back to mid q1 and alo was in top 5 easy and I couldn't believe that track ramped up that much. But it's the same for everyone and we didn't take advantage. Why is that remains to be seen aside from some traffic we don't really know. Alo lap was scruffy too tbh
I'll explain it to you, today in my opinion it was a 10th place Q3, which is worth nothing and on top of that let's add a terrible strategy, here's the result
It's a point. And better than 14th and 16th
SHR Modding
Youtube
Twitter
Discord

Alonso Fan

Nikosar wrote:
25 May 2024, 17:22
Dan Fallows quoted, if the car is slow it is my fault, so he is just lucky Lawrence does not have a replacement yet. Same for Krack.

Folks, enough optimism, they've had since halfway through last season to improve the direction. Every GP since then has been an endless nightmare. Briatore, Laurence, all give clear signs of impatience, they had months and months to change the curve into an ascending one.

Track evolved for everyone **** We cannot keep hoping for Q3 every weekend
I'd rather be optimistic than pessimistic. Makes my life a lot happier in general. Also I tend not to take sport that I follow to heart all the time. Maybe you should try it sometime. It's really refreshing 😉
SHR Modding
Youtube
Twitter
Discord

Xyz22
Xyz22

They need to understand what they are doing wrong with in the wind tunnel / in loop simulator.

With these cars is absolutely key to have great correlation. Bringing upgrades that don't match what the Team see in the wind tunnel / simulator is a complete disaster, even more so in a BC regime.