Monster Energy Racing - MER-VW1[Model] Launched

Post here information about your own engineering projects, including but not limited to building your own car or designing a virtual car through CAD.
Aussie
Aussie

Re: Monster Energy Racing - MER-VW1[Model] Launched

It's a conspiracy all right

wesley123
wesley123

Monster_Energy_F1 wrote:I swear somebody from HRT is copying my FW's.

I know they are crap but my first FW resembles theirs and their current one resembles my old one. One plane plus a cascade. ;)

Just a thought, but PLEASE don't take it seriously; i'm joking. :D
Then you should stop copying Brawn/Mercedes :lol:
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender

N12ck

Monster_Energy_F1 wrote:I swear somebody from HRT is copying my FW's.

I know they are crap but my first FW resembles theirs and their current one resembles my old one. One plane plus a cascade. ;)

Just a thought, but PLEASE don't take it seriously; i'm joking. :D
so your saying that HRT, who have many talented engineers who have all studied at a very high level aerodynamics are copying off someone who has never studied aerodynamics or anything detail about front wing design,

what you mean has happened is,HRT have copied BGP, and you have copied BGP

Budding F1 Engineer

CottrellGP
CottrellGP

I wonder who built that front wing...... :D :lol:
Dan Cottrell

Master Of Innovation!

Monster_Energy_F1

:D Yeah.... Not me Dan ;)

And Nick I was joking obviouslythe boffins @ HRT wouldn't copy a 13 year olds naive designs would they?

AlpineF1
AlpineF1

i wish people would stop bickering and nitpicking
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.
Ayrton Senna

My blog
Twitter
Facebook

N12ck

AlpineF1 wrote:i wish people would stop bickering and nitpicking
I didn't think discussing front wing designs was bickering or nitpicking, what do you think Dom?
Budding F1 Engineer

AlpineF1
AlpineF1

no no i wasnt aiming that at you its just everyone on f sketch threads argues one of the threads was locked and i kinda really dont want this one to go the same way
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.
Ayrton Senna

My blog
Twitter
Facebook

N12ck

AlpineF1 wrote:no no i wasnt aiming that at you its just everyone on f sketch threads argues one of the threads was locked and i kinda really dont want this one to go the same way
agreed, I wish they would stay technical, as its alluded to in the title of the forum :D
Budding F1 Engineer

AlpineF1
AlpineF1

yeah not been bitter i just thought i seen something brewing :D damn i wish i could make cars like you lot can
Ayrton Senna

My blog
Twitter
Facebook

N12ck

Dom are we going to have an update soon, I am interested to see whether you have improved the front wing :D
Budding F1 Engineer

Monster_Energy_F1

Yeh, guys let's not get this one locked. I'm sorry for my part in getting Richards locked. Maybe the moderators can do something, because the guys designs are actually quite decent.

Anyway, I've not got much access but if enough people (4/5) say they are interested I can deffo show what I have designed. And I'm saying before hand this isn't Dan's one.

You can tell;

Dom

flynfrog

Monster_Energy_F1 wrote:Yeh, guys let's not get this one locked. I'm sorry for my part in getting Richards locked. Maybe the moderators can do something, because the guys designs are actually quite decent.

Anyway, I've not got much access but if enough people (4/5) say they are interested I can deffo show what I have designed. And I'm saying before hand this isn't Dan's one.

You can tell;

Dom
stop begging for attention either post your stuff or don't talk about it.

wesley123
wesley123

Agreed.

I dont see why you need interested people to post it. You are trying to make people interrested by not showing anything, and that has a term; 'begging for attention'. You constantly go around with 'do you want to see it', then there are a few who want to and you post some stuff. These guys then comment about it and then you go all 'I'm only 13' on them. The part that you are 13, no one gives a damn about it, wasnt there an 6 year old who wrote apps? Age says nothing, and quality does. Also, people are giving really good criticism on the things you make, and you do absolutely nothing with it, instead going like crazy on them.

If you want that attention at least improve your stuff, and listen to the input from others instead of constantly going on about your age.
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender

Monster_Energy_F1

Wesley. I have a life. I'm not going to render pics for nothing, unless people are interested. Don't read my topic if you are going to give me --- like this. I've recieved constructive critism via email, and I've changed a ton on my car I just haven't posted it because I've got better things to do.

Also I didn't mention age.
Last edited by mx_tifoso on 11 Aug 2012, 11:13, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed offensive language.