Race Data - 2012 season

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Crazyfrog23
Crazyfrog23

Re: Race Data - 2012 season

I know this is an old thread, but thought I would be better off posting in here, rather then starting a whole new thread :)

I'm currently trying to get my hands on the FIA PDF documents from previous years. I have all of this years downloaded, and have been running some analysis on it, but I need help getting previous years. Side note, if anyone wants this years PDFs + converted excel files + master excel workbook, let me know and I'l be happy to help.

Reading through this thread and many other threads on here, I know there are a few users who collect a lot of this information and I was hoping one of you could help me out? Any help would be great.

Furtado das Neves

Hello Crazyfrog (and everybody, since I'm new here).
First, let me congratulate you all for your passion and dedication to F1. =D>
I'm a F1 Data fan, and also searching for those files.
But I can't download the 2009, 2010 and 3 races (korea, abu dhabi and brazil) of 2011. :evil:
The links appear to be broken. or the files don't exist anymore. :?:
I also have the COMPLETE 2013 pdf files released by FIA, and some made by myself using F1 Official data from the site http://www.formula1.com.
If you can help me, I'll be pleased to send you my "collection".
Just need your email adress (or any other way...) and I'll give you mine.
Best regards.
Carlos Furtado das Neves
email: carlos.neves@cm-loule.pt

Crazyfrog23
Crazyfrog23

Furtado das Neves wrote:Hello Crazyfrog (and everybody, since I'm new here).
First, let me congratulate you all for your passion and dedication to F1. =D>
I'm a F1 Data fan, and also searching for those files.
But I can't download the 2009, 2010 and 3 races (korea, abu dhabi and brazil) of 2011. :evil:
The links appear to be broken. or the files don't exist anymore. :?:
I also have the COMPLETE 2013 pdf files released by FIA, and some made by myself using F1 Official data from the site http://www.formula1.com.
If you can help me, I'll be pleased to send you my "collection".
Just need your email adress (or any other way...) and I'll give you mine.
Best regards.
Hi Furtado
In the end I only managed to collect the official PDF's for 2013 and 2011 (though I am missing the same three races, presume you probably got them from the Race Data - 2011 season thread on this forum like myself).

For the previous few season's which I have needed I have been using http://www.forix.com/. It's a paid website, but it is run and collected by AutoSport magazine and EuroSports use it for their data analysis, it is a credible source since the office F1 site no longer has the data in this detail.

I also have an SQL file with the results of every race, driver, team, track, etc since 1950. It doesn't have everything the official PDF's have but it makes up for this in its large back catalogue.

I'l send you through a pm later with my email address.

Furtado das Neves

Hello Crazyfrog.

Thank you for your answer.
My database is done piece by piece, doc after doc, from a long time ago.
The 2011 - racedata post was very usefull, because I find a lot of pdf files missing.
I'll be very pleased if you can send me your data, thank you very much. :D
I created a post yesterday with my 2013 Season - Race Data pdf files.
If you want them please send me an email to this adress: cmfdasneves@sapo.pt
and I'll send the Excel file with the links to the official docs.
Best regards.

Carlos Furtado das Neves
Carlos Furtado das Neves

Furtado das Neves

gert wrote:I didn't find a topic for the 2012 Race Data.
Is anybody still collecting these data files?

If so, can you help me with the Practice 3 results and the Practice 3 session laptimes from China?
Thanks!
Hello gert

I'm afraid the Practice 3 session laptimes from China 2012 is unavaiable.
Even the site http://www.timingf1.com/ doesn't have the lap times of FP3.
I have lots of pdf files from 2012.
Send me a message to this adress: cmfdasneves@sapo.pt and I'll try to send my files to you.
I'll be very pleased if you can answer me back with the 2009, 2010 and 2011 (Korea, Abu Dhabi, Brazil) Official pdf files from FIA.
I also have a Excel file with the links to ALL 2013 pdf docs released by FIA, that I'll provide you. :D
Best regards,

Carlos Furtado das Neves
Carlos Furtado das Neves

Crazyfrog23
Crazyfrog23

Yeah I seen your new thread, I'm just collecting my data together now so I can send them on.
Also as I have a subscription on Forix.com so I'l check to see if they have the practice 3 lap times from China 2012.

Il send you an email in a little bit with all of my data.