Who will win in Bahrain?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Principessa

Be all nice for each other please!!!

And I think this boy will win in Bahrain, although Honda will be strong too according to me...and be careful of Williams!

f1.redbaron

My 3 podium finishers:

1. Toyota
2. Toyota
3. Toyota

Oh, wait, I've got an extra Toyota in there. Realistically:

1. M Schumacher
2. Alonso
3. Barrichello/Button (hard to tell, but I've got a feeling it'll be a Honda in top 3)

Sawtooth-spike

i think there should be on Odds for who Sato will take out
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

ranger
ranger

f1.redbaron

Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:10 pm Post subject:
My 3 podium finishers:

1. Toyota
2. Toyota
3. Toyota

Oh, wait, I've got an extra Toyota in there. Realistically:

1. M Schumacher
2. Alonso
3. Barrichello/Button (hard to tell, but I've got a feeling it'll be a Honda in top 3)

you think so?.....that ferrari is not very competetive yet...I did'nt saw Renault recently....and what's with three Toyota's in the podium?

PS: F1 races with to driver only :lol:
You never know what's going to happen. - Daniel

f1.redbaron

ranger wrote: you think so?.....that ferrari is not very competetive yet...I did'nt saw Renault recently....and what's with three Toyota's in the podium?

PS: F1 races with to driver only :lol:
Well, I was under the impression that the first part of my reply would be perceived as a joke, but I guess I was wrong. So, I will explain - as I can see, Ranger, you've just recently joined this site, so you probably don't know which teams do most of us cheer for. I am a big Toyota fan! Thus, as a joke, I wrote that Toyota will take the first three spots.

Knowing full well that, in F1, there are only two drivers per team, I added that I had an extra Toyota in there. It was just as a joke, dude!

Now, as far as the rest of your reply goes, my opinion is that MS has the biggest appetite and that with a semi-decent car he can do A LOT, so I dedided to pick him as a winner. But, again, all we're doing here, is we're speculating...it is so difficult to pick out the winner with certainty.

ranger
ranger

oh... so now i get you...well i'm a big mclaren fan....yes i know we can consider MS as the winner..but we never know right?...Rosberg can spring a suprise by winning it :wink:

johny

my bet is:

1 Alonso
2 Button
3 Shumy

Pole Raikkonen

Scuderia_Russ

johny wrote:my bet is:

1 Alonso
2 Button
3 Shumy

Pole Raikkonen
Raikkonen to blow does that mean? I'll go along with that.

ranger
ranger

dont forget that the Cosworth is most powerful on the grid...Rosberg can spring a suprise in that williams fw28..of course Honda has been very competetive in testing...ferrari is going to have an average race and get Massa and Schuey into points safely...but we all know right?...ferrari take it easy on the first race then charge on the second race :wink:

PS: is just my predictions :roll:

ranger
ranger

if Iceman is blowing up then it's Webber or Rosberg to the podium

PS: Cosworth is the most powerful engine on the grid :roll:

johny

:lol: Yes i meant blown engine for kimi. Cosworth is powerfull but renault and honda (ferrari is a :?: ) have a good and reliable pack and also good drivers

Venom
Venom

Very tough question. I'm sure we'll see Schumy and Alonso on podium, maybe Kimi if his car suprisingly lasts the hole race.

I doubt there will be any toyota drivers on podium :P

allan
allan

roger, i didn't mean to upset u man!
i'm a big ferrari fan, but i don't think MS is going to win, neither will the iceman, it's not that they can't, but let's be reasonable, they aren't in the right place to do so, but i do think they will compete....
HONDA are going to be good, for sure, but i thought that they had never had an easy race there in the past couple of years, and if u look at jenson's lapt time in the testing about 2 weeks ago, it was about 0.7 behind the ferrari's, and if u add a couple of tenths for the renault! well, it's not that good!
the mclaren is a very good car, but the engine is just $h.., i wonder if it will last for the friday test.

allan
allan

One last thing
i'm sure we're gonna have a fantastic race, i mean who won't enjoy a race which at least 7 drivers are competing 4 it's victory?
well, 4sure not me!! :)

ketanpaul

well my top3 finishers will be -

1. Jensen Button
2. Kimi/Alonso
3. Schumi

2nd place depends upon the reliability of mclaren engine!!