ferrari horse power?

All that has to do with the power train, gearbox, clutch, fuels and lubricants, etc. Generally the mechanical side of Formula One.
West
West

People here are to learn... if there's engineers in here supposedly they'll understand the technical topics more than people who just like F1 for kicks.

I actually like this forum better than some others (the only other one I go to is the ricer-filled Asian Avenue forums) since i get to talk about F1 as well as learn about engineering designs blah blah blah. The AA forums were full of riceboys who didn't know sh*t and often said "this car was faster than that car" or "my car has a turbo i don't know the name of," without any proof or just making some stupid@$$ statements. And then a whole flame war would come out (with me coming out on top hehe) but that is something I definitely try to avoid.

Now I come here and I see people who actually know their stuff... and others who are general F1 fans... but at least nobody makes some fake @$$ claims w/o backing it up or just general flame wars, until recently. Just reminds me of people who think they're the sh*t but then whenever that person is corrected just shuts the hell up.

I'll refrain from cussing in future posts... because although these forums are filled with people who may not know much about F1 engineering, they don't bullsh*t or anything or cuss their mouths off.

As for BAR Honda, if they don't get more than 25 points this year, then I think they officially suck. I'd rather see Jaguar get fifth.
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

Aradea
Aradea

U're absolutely right.. If BAR Honda can only get 20-30 points, I'll stop supporting them.
And in this thread I want to say that I'm very sorry if my posts is not relevant to the topic or there's too much bulls**t in it.. I just don't understand people who doesn't respect smaller teams.
I got admit, I dont know much about F1, but I do think that I know enough to be in this forum.
Anyway, I Hope that I can learn a lot about F1 in this Site.. Thanks

SpeedTech
SpeedTech

:roll: mmmm.....CLAM DOWN!!!!!

Everyone seem's to have put their 2c worth. :shock: But the insults are not needed, I'm thinking we are smarter than 12 year old brats here!
So how about we all act our age here 8)

joseff

I'm not so sure mate

Some posts DO look like they're from 12 yr old brats :P

Do we start a "my age is..." thread? :)

Becker4
Becker4

i think this thread is done, the last comment on ferraris hp was quite a while ago.