The Fanboy Yin Yang Thread

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Nando
Nando

Re: Scuderia Ferrari 2012 - not the car!

myurr wrote:
Nando wrote:I´m referring Alonso staying in the pits to make sure Hamilton would not make the time.

I love both guys and i don´t think any of them was personally involved here but it was clear someone wanted to sabotage Hamilton in Hungary qualifying.
That was 100% Alonso and his trainer.
Doesn´t really matter who it was. It wasn´t fair play anyway.
"Il Phenomeno" - The one they fear the most!

"2% of the world's population own 50% of the world's wealth."

myurr
myurr

FakeAlonso wrote:
myurr wrote:
FakeAlonso wrote:Look at the video I posted. Is official FIA review.
Can't see anything there where Hamilton ruined Alonso's lap. He's a few hundred metres ahead of him on the track at the point Alonso was over driving, ran wide, and started flapping his arms around.

He didn't give Alonso track position so Hamilton got to run first rather than second, that is all. It was naughty but didn't ruin Alonso's lap, and Alonso should have been adult enough to let the team deal with it.
Not the imagies do not match th words of the FIA narrator.

Regarding blackmailing according to a qucik search it appears that Alonso was asking Deniss not to favor or make nr 1 Hamilton.."otherwise he will hand to FIA emails that prove that" Ok it looks like a "white" blackmail that can be justified BUT you are missing the point that .... Ron is favoring and treating HAM a nr 1 while officially claiming we have no nr 1 driver. Thats why ALonso said that he would show to FIA the emails.
Read the final couple of paragraphs http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsp ... 003042.stm

Alonso didn't want equal treatment. Beyond that I'm struggling to understand you. Sorry!

FakeAlonso

Can't see anything there where Hamilton ruined Alonso's lap. He's a few hundred metres ahead of him on the track at the point Alonso was over driving, ran wide, and started flapping his arms around.

He didn't give Alonso track position so Hamilton got to run first rather than second, that is all. It was naughty but didn't ruin Alonso's lap, and Alonso should have been adult enough to let the team deal with it.[/quote]

Not the imagies do not match th words of the FIA narrator.

Regarding blackmailing according to a qucik search it appears that Alonso was asking Deniss not to favor or make nr 1 Hamilton.."otherwise he will hand to FIA emails that prove that" Ok it looks like a "white" blackmail that can be justified BUT you are missing the point that .... Ron is favoring and treating HAM a nr 1 while officially claiming we have no nr 1 driver. Thats why ALonso said that he would show to FIA the emails.[/quote]

Read the final couple of paragraphs http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsp ... 003042.stm

Alonso didn't want equal treatment. Beyond that I'm struggling to understand you. Sorry![/quote]

I am sorry don't fully agree with you regarding Alonso not wanting equal treatment.
It is clear Denis had a broken professional relationship with Alonso and things went very bad. To imply that is all Alonso's fault for all that happened in 2007 is a bit too harsh and biased.

zyphro
zyphro

Re: Mercedes AMG F1 Team 2012

Personally, I want MSC and RB back at Ferrari; one can dream 8) .

Seriously, the number of cock ups IS RIDICULOUS. It's beyond a joke, to think a 7WDC gets continual bull crap for nigh on 3 years.

Hail22

Re: 2012 Canadian GP - Gilles Villeneuve

Hopefully Vettel kisses the wall again...only instead of Practice it would be nice during Qualifying/Race.

:P
If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

raymondu999

Hail22 wrote:Hopefully Vettel kisses the wall again...only instead of Practice it would be nice during Qualifying/Race.
Easy. Let's keep such comments in other threads to not derail the race threads.
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

Richard
Richard

Indeed, I suggest other threads on other forums. How anyone could be "hopeful" or "it would be nice" about a driver crashing is beyond me.

PlatinumZealot

Re: Canadian GP 2012 - Gilles Villeneuve

Phillyred wrote: Button must be suffering from some sort of "addiction" too? :wtf:

Nah he's consistently behind his teammate.
Webber's problem, you can see it clearly in his face and movements in some his close up shots if you look. I know when people look like that. My theory is that he has been getting himself "into another world" between races (especially after Monaco)....

I have to tread lightly with my assumptions though.. but It is not the first time, or even the first year I notice this from him. His appearance greatly changes too....

Anyway.. back to Canada qualifying.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

☄️ Myth of the five suns. ☄️

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
LxVxFxHxN

Gridlock

n smikle wrote:My theory is that he has been getting himself "into another world" between races
a) WTF?
b) James Hunt

sAx
sAx

n smikle wrote:
Phillyred wrote: Button must be suffering from some sort of "addiction" too? :wtf:

Webber's problem, you can see it clearly in his face and movements in some his close up shots if you look. I know when people look like that. My theory is that he has been getting himself "into another world" between races (especially after Monaco)....

I have to tread lightly with my assumptions though.. but It is not the first time, or even the first year I notice this from him. His appearance greatly changes too....

Unless you have the wherewithal to defend a significant libel claim against a multi-millionaire, then I would agree that you should choose to be careful with your assumptions and theories.

sAx
Integrity, Trust, Respect.

Follow me: http://twitter.com/#!/sAx247

PlatinumZealot

sAx wrote:
n smikle wrote:

[img]http://www.formula1.com/wi/597x478/sutt ... 35.jpg[img]

Unless you have the wherewithal to defend a significant libel claim against a multi-millionaire, then I would agree that you should choose to be careful with your assumptions and theories.

sAx
Yeah I know.. But don't get me wrong though, It could be a simple, innocent case of staying too late at parties, or simply a camping trip...but it could be even worse.. but whatever it is it is costing him. In a championship like this he needs to be sharp at every race. Just wasn't the same Mark Webber that we saw in Monaco.
Last edited by mx_tifoso on 10 Jun 2012, 04:50, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: disabled image
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

☄️ Myth of the five suns. ☄️

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
LxVxFxHxN

Red Schneider
Red Schneider

n smikle wrote: Image

Yeah I know.. But don't get me wrong though, It could be a simple, innocent case of staying too late at parties, or simply a camping trip...but it could be even worse.. but whatever it is it is costing him. In a championship like this he needs to be sharp at every race. Just wasn't the same Mark Webber that we saw in Monaco.
Cameras can catch people with all kinds of odd expressions on their faces. Whenever you blink or change expression there's a chance someone will snap a picture of you somewhere in between so you look utterly smashed. I've never read of Webber as a party animal. I think he has a long-term girlfriend named Ann.

Nevertheless, you have compelled me to post this (some NSFW language):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze7CiKeVxe0[/youtube]

CjC
CjC

Re: Lotus F1 Team 2012

Lotus= 2012 WCC
Just a fan's point of view

JACKSONVILLE
JACKSONVILLE

Re: Mercedes AMG F1 Team 2012

Cam wrote:LOL. When you stand back and look at the whole, the problems are clear:
• retired driver, past his prime as lead developer - who can't keep on the road or away from other cars
• midweight driver, who apart from winning once in a Pirelli freak show, fails to punch above his weight at any occasion.
• obvious internal pressures on whether to continue or not - causing distractions and probably job hunting
• built a car around some internal tubing that doesn't perform to hopes (and weren't they grinning when they kept that)
• hasn't come up with any 'rule pushing' innovations since launch, not even so much as a hint of controversy.

Stop treating the drivers and teams like gods. They're simply not performing and they're not pushing any boundaries. Trying to run on past glories only compounds the failed efforts to find new solutions and new thinking.
Your obviously a schumi HATER, as is evident in your blatant undermining of the BEST drive that ever did it!!! in F1 So please just go watch hamilton or Button who has never got one pole since he joined Mclaren laughable that stat is to be honest looool.

zyphro
zyphro

Re: 2012 Belgian Grand Prix - Spa

SeijaKessen wrote:I'd rather not see a repeat of Schumacher/Hill from '95

That was despicable on Schumacher's part.
Would you mind taking those rose tinted glasses off?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mWw78WrJpc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKRveUU6Fig[/youtube]

In both incidents Hill rammed into Schumacher, yet he is glorified. Explain that one?