2012 Korean GP - Yeong-Am

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.

Who will leave Korea as the championship leader?

Poll ended at 14 Oct 2012, 07:36

Alonso
39%
Vettel
61%

Total votes: 109

radosav
radosav

Re: 2012 Korean GP - Yeong-Am

MarkedOne8 wrote:I am not hater if I talk about facts.
Lotus were using team orders in Singapore too, but Grosjean first defended Kimi heavily after the restart.On the secend ocassion, the team told him that Kimi is faster.Massa must not come closer that +-2 seconds from Alonso.

Alonso is cry baby.Abu Dhabi 2010, Bahrain 2012, Italy 2012, Suzuka 2012, Korea 2012.
"All the time you have to leava the space!'
Do you all the time have to cheat and cry?
Yes, I am Raikkonen's fan.Problem?Everybody knows that he is the one of rare pure RACING DRIVERS on grid today.
in bahrain kimi asked his team to let him in front of grosjean if they want him to win, although kimi had 0.5 sec faster tyres and use of DRS. then team told grosjean: 'kimi is faster than you, don't hold him up!'
can we say that kimi did the same thing as alonso?

Raptor22
Raptor22

FLuidd wrote:So much hate against Alonso , he is a top driver , but the car is just awful.

We have witnessed here in Korea the end of the championship.

Looking forward to 2013.

Theres nothing wrong with the car. Filipe proved that by being faster than Fred today. Only team orders kept him back. Then Filipe says, let me have a crack at Mark.

Team responds, Fernando will be increasing the pace next lap maintain 2 seconds gap, which he did....

it clear there was no team orders at RedBull. Mark wasn't sulking after the race.

GrizzleBoy
GrizzleBoy

myurr wrote:Whitmarsh confirms complete rear roll bar failure on lap 18 - effectively giving Hamilton no rear roll bar at all.
McLaren are a joke of a team.

They have quite literally thrown away Singapore, Japan and Korea.

All down to unbelievable technical faults with the car.

Raptor22
Raptor22

only those races?

short memory....

GrizzleBoy
GrizzleBoy

Raptor22 wrote:only those races?

short memory....
Okay if I must.

Malaysia pit stop farce. ~15 points loss

China pit stop farce. ~15 points loss

Bahrain pit stop farce. ~15 points loss

Barcelona fuelling farce. ~23 points loss

Valencia pit stop farce. DNF'd but gave race position to Alonso during stop, as they did in Malaysia and many other races.

Singapore gearbox farce. ~25 points loss

*Mercedes announcement*

Japan broken suspension farce. Never in contention.

Korea broken roll bar farce. Never in contention.

Not even counting what he could have scored if McLaren gave Lewis a car that worked for the last two GP or the Maldonado/Grosjean missiles that gave him two DNFs, that's close to 100 points lost on technical faults alone.

That is beyond ridiculous.

And that's only what happened to Lewis' car.

Do McLaren actually deserve the "top team" tag at this point? If Grosjean wasn't crashing out so much, McLaren would only be ONE place ahead of Mercedes in the constructors. Some food for thought there.
Last edited by GrizzleBoy on 14 Oct 2012, 20:04, edited 2 times in total.

Raptor22
Raptor22

No wlist Button's as well.
Monza fuel feed farce

+

netoperek
netoperek

radosav wrote: can we say that kimi did the same thing as alonso?
IMO no we can't. Kimi was faster on that occasion and any hold up from Grosjean could undermine both lotus drivers strategy.
In Alonso's case, it was Massa who was faster. In today's race though, its hard to deny logic behind Ferrari's decision.

radosav
radosav

netoperek wrote:
radosav wrote: can we say that kimi did the same thing as alonso?
IMO no we can't. Kimi was faster on that occasion and any hold up from Grosjean could undermine both lotus drivers strategy.
In Alonso's case, it was Massa who was faster. In today's race though, its hard to deny logic behind Ferrari's decision.
IMO maybe it is more logical to use team orders let alonso through because he was slower than massa at that point, to collect WDC points, than usaing team orders to let faster driver through.
if he was faster why didn't he overtake him?

Nico
Nico

MarkedOne8 wrote:

Nico wrote:

MarkedOne8 wrote:In last 6 races, Massa scored more points than Alonso.Massa 58, Alonso 55.Alonso had 2 DNFs.One DNF was his fault, the other one was Grosjean's fault.

He could have scored more than Alfonso in this race also, it would have been a fair fight but Montezemolo bitch needs protection.
Even if it is at the expense of team points, I think Massa could have applied more pressure on Web.
I do not like this modern Ferrari team - htey are not living up to their "racing pedigree"
And BTW alonso is overrated and over the hill, he has done nothing in the last 5 years exept moan, pull faces and talk a lot of ---

Completely agree.So, with today's possible Massa third and Alonso fourth, that means Massa 61, Alonso 52.
Massa hasn't lost his speed he had before crash.That is just an excuse for Ferrari to favor Alonso.
Alonso is one of the most overrated drivers in recent seasons.

Could not agree more, the last time this team was a " racing team " was with Kimmi and Massa, Kimmi took the title and at that stage the car was not the best in the field but the two drivers pushed each other. The following year Massa just missed out due to the lack of defensive driving from Glock. then comes her Majesty Fernanda... You can just see this team morale is nowere. What Ferrari needs is two dynamic young drivers who can push each other and take the fight to the opposition the better driver will lead by default and move the team forward. this "as long as we score podiums and remain consistant" is getting this pathetic team nowere. If primadonna Alonso is so gifted and fast why does he need protection from his own team mate?

MarkedOne8
MarkedOne8

Look, fella, Grosjean is semi-rookie.Kimi was so much faster in Bahrain.Kimi would overtake him on easier or tougher way, sooner or later, it was just about time.

Today, Alonso was not faster than Massa and everybody knows that.Yes, I agree it is good decision to keep Alonso in front.I started this topic by saying that Massa is actually in better form than Alonso who still needs every kind of cheating and political help to stay in reach of WDC.The whole Ferrari team risking (giving away) many constructors points and titles for what?To have advantage during most part of the season and then lose it?Just like in 2010, and just like this year.

One Hamilton's or Raikkonen's win is worth multiple times more than Alonso's.Don't ask my why.I hate that political, money, and cry-talk stuffs.

You know, there are many people who are not blind.Just add two and two.

We both live on Balcan and you are cheering for guy who has unfair protection.

Some were saying Schumacher was cheater... ok, IF he was cheating, he at least got 7 WDC's, Alonso still has no title with Ferrari.
Fernando Alonso is the best pay-to-drive driver in F1 with the biggest amount of money behind him.
http://f1bias.com/2012/04/05/truth-abou ... nder-2008/

radosav
radosav

MarkedOne8 wrote:Look, fella, Grosjean is semi-rookie.Kimi was so much faster in Bahrain.Kimi would overtake him on easier or tougher way, sooner or later, it was just about time.

Today, Alonso was not faster than Massa and everybody knows that.Yes, I agree it is good decision to keep Alonso in front.I started this topic by saying that Massa is actually in better form than Alonso who still needs every kind of cheating and political help to stay in reach of WDC.The whole Ferrari team risking (giving away) many constructors points and titles for what?To have advantage during most part of the season and then lose it?Just like in 2010, and just like this year.

One Hamilton's or Raikkonen's win is worth multiple times more than Alonso's.Don't ask my why.I hate that political, money, and cry-talk stuffs.

You know, there are many people who are not blind.Just add two and two.

We both live on Balcan and you are cheering for guy who has unfair protection.
look, fella, Grosjean was always in front of Kimi and had to let him through, and fella, here is Hamilton's statement few days old:
Hamilton admitted he hopes Ferrari’s Alonso – his former McLaren teammate – beats Sebastian Vettel to the world championship.
“I still think Fernando is the best driver. The cleanest, the most sensitive, the most complete,” said Hamilton.
“He is always taking points despite not having the fastest car, while Vettel has always had a great car these past years,” he added.
But the Briton admitted: “With his (Red Bull) car, he is going to be hard to beat, even for Fernando.”
Finally, after years of acrimony from Spanish supporters, the interviewer told Hamilton that Spain now “respects” the 27-year-old.
“Really?” Hamilton responded. “Are you serious? You don’t know how happy that makes me.”

if Schumi said few weeks ago that Alonso is the best, if Prost said that he likes Alonso the most, and Lauda too, then i don't know what are you trying to do with this.

vall
vall

let's make it clear OK? There were no team orders today. Period. Only a stupid (sorry for that!) would think that Massa would overtake Fred! On the contrary, in a post race interview Massa said the attacing Fred was out question. Massa is now to help Fred for the WDC and said that the team did the same for him in 2008 when he was in the hunt. But again all this screaming just shows how many haters are out there.....

LionKing
LionKing

GrizzleBoy wrote:
Raptor22 wrote:only those races?

short memory....
Okay if I must.

Malaysia pit stop farce. ~15 points loss

China pit stop farce. ~15 points loss
Hamilton got 15 points in both Malaysia and China. How can he lose 15 point in those races???

Especially at China where Rosberg was untouchable in the race ( Lewis also finished behind his teammate about 6 seconds if I recall correctly) At most 3 points... At Malaysia both Alonso and Perez fastest guys in those conditions.

Shrieker

So... Some of you guys truly believe Massa could've overtaken Alonso ? :D It'd be useless to allow Massa to attack Alonso, because quite simply Alonso would succesfully defend the position whilst the two cars only eat their tires. Thus, erasing any chance for Alonso to attack in the clsoing laps in case Webber's tires fell off the cliff.

Team tactics much ?
Education is that which allows a nation free, independent, reputable life, and function as a high society; or it condemns it to captivity and poverty.
-Atatürk

MarkedOne8
MarkedOne8

I still don't see real arguments.The only argument is ,,You are hater."
No, I am not hater for everyone's sake!!! I want the sport to be clear.More guys like Kimi and Lewis, less like Alonso.
I used to cheer for Ferrari, too, but now I can't stand all their s**t.

Your next argument is to call me hater again?
Fernando Alonso is the best pay-to-drive driver in F1 with the biggest amount of money behind him.
http://f1bias.com/2012/04/05/truth-abou ... nder-2008/