MotoGP 2015

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
jz11
jz11

Re: MotoGP 2015

and your tin foil hat is thick enough, you actually see when Rossi was aiming - did you notice how he looked at MM just seconds before the malicious kick? he obviously was spotting the brake guard and estimating the required vector of the kick motion to hit MM hand in a way that it pushed on the brake lever

J.A.W.
J.A.W.

jz11 wrote:and your tin foil hat is thick enough, you actually see when Rossi was aiming - did you notice how he looked at MM just seconds before the malicious kick? he obviously was spotting the brake guard and estimating the required vector of the kick motion to hit MM hand in a way that it pushed on the brake lever
Yeah, that'd be the type of ' tin foil hat' also worn by supporters of Eric Cantona.. in that infamous 'footy incident'..

Although caught on vid - as Rossi was , Cantona's ' putting the boot in ' - to a spectator also could not have been ' a kick'..
..nor done ' intentionally' .. it was just ' one of those things' that ' happens'.. just like with Rossi.. ok..

Yeah.. right..
"Well, we knocked the bastard off!"

Ed Hilary on being 1st to top Mt Everest,
(& 1st to do a surface traverse across Antarctica,
in good Kiwi style - riding a Massey Ferguson farm
tractor - with a few extemporised mod's to hack the task).

Andres125sx

Because looking back and innecesarily braking mid corner is obviously normal procedure we see every weekend, right? :roll:

jz11 wrote:didn't you read that the contact dislodged Rossis foot from the peg
Yes I read it, but Rossi never claimed that

You´re capable of ignoring Rossi (I tried to push Marquez), ignoring Marquez (Rossi kicked me), ignoring the stewards (Rossi deserve a penalti), and assume what you think is true and anything else is just a confusion... but the one with the tin foil hat is me... :roll: :lol:

Enough for me anycase, Rossi fans will never admit it not even if Rossi say it himself

jz11
jz11

ok Andres, in alternate universe MM drives into Rossi just like he did here (I think there is no disagreement about that he was the one who initiated contact), but instead of getting justice, he hooks on to something on Rossi bike and they both go down, what is your comment on that outcome of the very same incident?

Andres125sx

jz11 wrote:(I think there is no disagreement about that he was the one who initiated contact)
Yes, but...

Where is the racing line?

Who´s cornering the other rider?

Who got the penalty?

BTW, TAS has rejected Rossi´s appeal :wink:

jz11
jz11

now you're just avoiding the question...

and on MMs onboard you can clearly see he had a choice to not drive into Rossi, he chose not to slow down and avoid contact, but lean on to Rossi, what is your take on that? That is normal day at the office?

Reckless driving is still reckless even if done by a very fast driver who always drives recklessly, I'm pretty sure that if this was some national race where people drive on their own dime, after behavior like this, he might get his helmet showed up his place where sun never shines, and the reason is - he is not driving to be fast or win, he is simply f....ing with others. But for a world event like this - drama = increased ratings!

Andres125sx

jz11 wrote:now you're just avoiding the question...

and on MMs onboard you can clearly see he had a choice to not drive into Rossi, he chose not to slow down and avoid contact,
Did you watch the incident?

He slowed down, but then Rossi looked back, slowed down too to be side by side with Marc, and kicked him #-o

You have some serious abilities to only look at the part wich support your POV. Reading your comments it looks like if Rossi was racing normally, and suddenly MM crashed with him with no reason, when they were so off the line they were almost out of track, not yet, but heading out of track, so he HAD to lean towards Rossi. Only that Rossi had different plans, he was not thinking about returing to the racing line...

Stewards thought Rossi was guilty, and TAS also considered he deserve the penalty. Case closed

strad

and on MMs onboard you can clearly see he had a choice to not drive into Rossi, he chose not to slow down and avoid contact, but lean on to Rossi, what is your take on that? That is normal day at the office?
Quite frankly this sort of thing has been going on for decades. Nothing new here ,,, move on. :wink:
To achieve anything, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.”
Sir Stirling Moss

Juzh

Gonna be ez sailing for lorenzo. Unlikely rossi will catch hondas.

J.A.W.
J.A.W.

Lorenzo on pole in record pace ( & Rossi had a rare Q-crash), from the factory Honda boys ( M-M had a real hard go too).
Ducatis are behind the Suzukis & 2nd string Yamahas.

If Lorenzo's mill hacks the race pace, & he wins from pole - then IMO, he deserves to take the Championship.

Shrieker

Honda's race pace in the practices looked good. It may not be in the bag for Lorenzo. And come the green light, circumstances can change drastically. Maybe Rossi's gonna be up into top 7-8 by the second corner. Maybe he'll crash; or maybe Lorenzo will have a moment and will have to play catch up while Rossi is breathing on his neck.

This is motorcycle racing, anything can happen. That's why we love it so much. In 2006 Rossi was 8 points ahead come the last race - which was on this track - and he crashed, handing the title to Hayden. I watched that race live. I don't like Rossi so much but i hope he puts on a good show tomorrow and keeps everyone hanging on the edge of their seats untill the flag falls.
Education is that which allows a nation free, independent, reputable life, and function as a high society; or it condemns it to captivity and poverty.
-Atatürk

f1316
f1316

So Marquez sat in Lorenzo's wheel tracks the entire race - didn't try one pass. The only time he look racey was to stop Pedrosa coming through.

He was protecting lorenzo, ensuring he won the world championship, straight and simple. Marquez decided who won the title - going back three races, it's all been about preventing Valentino from winning - and I'm sure he feels very proud of that...

bauc

Marquez, you are a looser, a good one....you could have passed Lorenzo a 100 times during the race but you....you are just a looser, and you want to be the greatest ever??? Not going for the win??? you can say that it was hard, but I didn't see you attack Lorenzo as you'be defended against Dani in the last lap, shame on you, shame on you!

Congrats to Lorenzo, well deserved.

Edit * Typo
Last edited by bauc on 08 Nov 2015, 15:53, edited 2 times in total.
Формула 1 на Македонски - The first ever Macedonian Formula 1 YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJkjCv ... 6rVRgKASwg

GPR-A duplicate2

Superb job.............. Marquez. :D :D :D He ensured Lorenzo wins this by guarding him against Pedrosa. He did what FIM couldn't do. THE JUSTICE.

Well deserved championship for Lorenzo. =D> =D> =D>

J.A.W.
J.A.W.

Lorenzo takes it!

Pole to finish in the lead, & he wasn't gonna let M-M slip by on the last lap this time..

Or were the Honda boys riding shotgun to pull off an all-Espanol final podium & Championship?

Rossi rode well to get 4th, but tough luck for the old bugger, & IMO - just deserts for his naughty move in Malaysia..