FIA World Engine

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
nae
nae

Re: FIA World Engine

you just described the RoC (race of champions) which was actually good
..?

andartop
andartop

Well done, excellent. Have you ever considered a career in the FIA?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. H.P.Lovecraft

machin

DaveKillens wrote: Do you think that any manufacturer who procuce engines wants to become involved where their cars and or engines do not shine?
I think the engines will still continue to be a technical focal point, maybe more so if they feature new technology.... they'll just be different configurations from what we have now..... there's been a small capacity turbo era in the past, and the manufacturer's got involved, including Ferrari and their road cars aren't known for small capacity turbo engines..... I'm not old enough to remember the turbo era first hand but it looks pretty damn good on You Tube!

The "World engine" is a concept, not one actual single engine from one manufacturer...

I think it looks great...... especially if the F1 variants are given the opportunity to push technology forward with exhaust heat recovery, etc....
COMPETITION CAR ENGINEERING -Home of VIRTUAL STOPWATCH