HRT F112 Cosworth

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.

Will HRT be in Q2 in 2012?

Yes - at the start of the Season
5%
Yes - by Germany
7%
No - not in 2012
54%
Never!
34%

Total votes: 307

cbbcisace
cbbcisace

Re: HRT F112 Cosworth

Some have reported that they have wanted the FIA to allow them to use the F111 for the first 4 GP and then get the F112 to the Mugello test and then for the races for the rest of the season, i doubt this would be allowed.[/quote]

Liuzzi has today stated the F112 will be at the first test.

The F111 wouldn't pass 2012 regs would it, with the differences in tub sizes?

wesley123
wesley123

so first the whole team states they will not be there at the first test, now the team is looking to run the old car for the first 4 races and Liuzzi still thinks the car will be ready for the first test? 2011 all over again...
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender

cbbcisace
cbbcisace

No the team has always stated they hoped to be ready for the first test, Joe Saward started this missing the first 4 races thing. Liuzzi had now said again they will be at the test, who would I believe Liuzzi or Joe Saward

Im not sure. :lol:

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

Guys, could we please take it easy with the arguing? It seems like in every car thread we have a very strong pro and against debate going on, but it surprises me that there is one in here. :lol:

ESPImperium wrote:Hispania was funded to the ammount of $68m last year, $59 in cash and $9m from non cash forms. That was to mid season to just before they got €0m from Red Bull for 11 GP starts for Riccardo and the €350,000 per day they got from Nathanael Berthon and Jan Charouz for their days in Abu Dhabi, Dani Clos paid €200,000 for his day as he was to be their TD this year. ...
€0m for 11 GP's is quite a deal!
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

wesley123
wesley123

cbbcisace wrote:No the team has always stated they hoped to be ready for the first test, Joe Saward started this missing the first 4 races thing. Liuzzi had now said again they will be at the test, who would I believe Liuzzi or Joe Saward

The team recently stated they would not make the first test with the new car. Now the team itself is contradicting themselves, shows the great management and team spirit within the team. I'd rather go for Joe Sawards side than Liuzzi's. HRT will no way make the first test with the new car, the last test seems more likely for the arguments already called.
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

Considering who we're talking about, making it to at least one test session would be more than enough. Development time is probably more valuable than track time, although having just one test car out and about wouldn't hurt.
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

hrt
hrt

Wesley123 ..., the team never said that they are not going to be in the first test they always said that they will try to be there but probably they will do the presentation with the F112 in Barcelona the 24th
Last edited by mx_tifoso on 17 Jan 2012, 09:02, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed unneccessary and offensive remark. please calm down guys

hrt
hrt

Ooh and Red Bull paid 5 millions to HRT

MIKEY_!

What? You or the team??? :lol:

Coefficient
Coefficient

cbbcisace wrote:No the team has always stated they hoped to be ready for the first test, Joe Saward started this missing the first 4 races thing. Liuzzi had now said again they will be at the test, who would I believe Liuzzi or Joe Saward

I have to agree, Joe Saward is about as reliable as my first generation RS125, i.e. not very!!!
"I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it".

raymondu999

Joe is, unfortunately; sometimes delusional; though he does have moments of brilliance. A bit like EJ in a way. He sometimes seems to carry a lot of bias and seems to post quite a bit of wishful thinking in favor of his favorite drivers. Having said that Liuzzi has always been one of his favorites; so....
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

ESPImperium
ESPImperium

mx_tifoso wrote:
ESPImperium wrote:Hispania was funded to the ammount of $68m last year, $59 in cash and $9m from non cash forms. That was to mid season to just before they got €0m from Red Bull for 11 GP starts for Riccardo and the €350,000 per day they got from Nathanael Berthon and Jan Charouz for their days in Abu Dhabi, Dani Clos paid €200,000 for his day as he was to be their TD this year. ...
€0m for 11 GP's is quite a deal!
Sorry, that ment to be €10m.

gibells
gibells

Coefficient wrote:
... about as reliable as my first generation RS125, i.e. not very!!!
Oi, that's a thing of beauty. Treat it right and you'll get at least 10K out of a piston. (I say with 3 melted ones hanging up as throphies above my 'bench) :D

hrt
hrt

Coefficient
Coefficient

gibells wrote:
Coefficient wrote:
... about as reliable as my first generation RS125, i.e. not very!!!
Oi, that's a thing of beauty. Treat it right and you'll get at least 10K out of a piston. (I say with 3 melted ones hanging up as throphies above my 'bench) :D

Sorry mate, no offence intended! I love the old girls but she's more moody than the wife, especially on a cold morning! :lol:
"I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it".