Help me!!

Here are our CFD links and discussions about aerodynamics, suspension, driver safety and tyres. Please stick to F1 on this forum.
VaTRiX
VaTRiX

Help me!!

Hy all!!

I'm a new member, so I should have some information, about F1 cars.

Well to tell you the truth, I'd like to model the McLaren MP4/19 or 19B, but I haven't got any parameter about the car. So if somebody can give me information about this car, please help me. Or if somebody know, what the Formula 1 cars main parameters (or you have some picture about the proportion, please give me the link)

Thx for your help!!

Steven
Owner

yeah! These pages are good, but I should have more information about cars

mep

I'm also planning to build a model of the mp 4/19 B and I have collected a lot of pictures of the car during the last season.

You can find them at : http://www.f1total.com/

At the official homepage of the FIA you can download the technical regulations. The mean measurments of the cars are explained there.
So you can make plans of the car with the pictures as I'm curently working on.

What scale will your modell have?

VaTRiX
VaTRiX

Pfff. I don't know exactly. Which is the program, you use for modeling? Do you think it would be good, if we make the car together? I have som experience in Photoshop and 3ds max. And have you ICQ or MSN address??

If anybody want to help in modeling MP4/19 or 19B please write me.

helmet

I am trying to work out who the driver in a picture that I have is. He has a black and white helmet similar to Damon Hill but the stripes start thicker at the top and narrow toward the base. Can you help? The car looks like the Jordan hart of about 1993. please help I am confused!!!!