2013 United States Grand Prix

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
Jonnycraig
Jonnycraig

Re: 2013 United States Grand Prix

Joie de vivre wrote:will we see penalty for vettel for unsafe release? NOOO
No, because it wasn't an unsafe release.

zeph
zeph

Interesting race....NOT.

Helios

If it stays like this next seaon I'm going to watch MotoGP exclusively. Such a great bunch of drivers in F1 and only one of them is winning everything, that's just out of proportion.

Jonnycraig
Jonnycraig

Helios wrote:If it stays like this next seaon I'm going to watch MotoGP exclusively. Such a great bunch of drivers in F1 and only one of them is winning everything, that's just out of proportion.
Eh? In Moto GP the champion was on the podium at 16 of 18 races, and only 5 of the 34 riders managed a podium. :lol:

Helios

Jonnycraig wrote:
Helios wrote:If it stays like this next seaon I'm going to watch MotoGP exclusively. Such a great bunch of drivers in F1 and only one of them is winning everything, that's just out of proportion.
Eh? In Moto GP the champion was on the podium at 16 of 18 races, and only 5 of the 34 riders managed a podium. :lol:
But many races have been closely fought between the best 3 drivers and the championship was very close. No comparison to F1 2013.

Helios

And Lewis managed to beat Nico in the standings. =D>

Well done considering Nico knowing Mercedes GP and the car very well and given his outstanding pace. However, we should also appreciate Schumacher's performance in the last couple of years. If it hadn't been for so much bad luck, he would've been much closer to a top-class driver like Rosberg at the age of 41-43. =D>

And a huge =D> for Mercedes AMG, that was a huge step forward compared to 2010-2012. Hopefully they can get P2 in the WCC.

Jonnycraig
Jonnycraig

Best driver on the grid wins 8 in a row.

Incredible talent and an incredible team.

Hail22

Helios wrote:
Jonnycraig wrote:
But many races have been closely fought between the best 3 drivers and the championship was very close. No comparison to F1 2013.
Precisely Helios, well noted.
If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

Joie de vivre

Jonnycraig wrote:Average driver on the grid wins 8 in a row.

Incredible car.
fixed

Hail22

Jonnycraig wrote:Best driver on the grid wins 8 in a row.

Incredible talent and an incredible team.
Coming from a finger fan?

He's not far from it, but he is not the "best" driver on the grid.

Grosjean earns my most improved driver of the season.

Driver of the race? Bottas that wheel to wheel racing with Gut was fantastic however after that I shut off as 1-3 was set in stone as was 4-6.
If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

Jonnycraig
Jonnycraig

Helios wrote:
Jonnycraig wrote:
Unfortunately for non-Vettel fans, in F1 the best driver on the grid also has the best car to dominating effect.
Hail22 wrote:
He's not far from it, but he is not the "best" driver on the grid.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Juzh

Hail22 wrote: He's not far from it, but he is not the "best" driver on the grid.

Grosjean earns my most improved driver of the season.
Who is?

It's hard not to improve from a season grosjean had last year.

Hail22

Joie de vivre wrote:
Jonnycraig wrote:Average driver on the grid wins 8 in a row.

Incredible car.
fixed
Hahaha :lol: =D>

Gilles Villeneuve

Helios

Jonnycraig wrote:
Unfortunately for non-Vettel fans, in F1 the best driver on the grid also has the best car to dominating effect.
Obvious troll is obvious.

spiritone
spiritone

Watching the incar in vettels car, my mother could drive that bullet.