First Master

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Jason

First Master

We have our first master of the F1Technical forum, who esle rather than Manchild? =D>
Never regret what you do, but only regret what you don't do. - Jenson Button
http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?LW

manchild
manchild

Tomba please reset my post counter I feel embarrassed :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

vyselegend

Hey, congrats one again. Your jump from champion to master was pretty quick! =D>

Principessa

Nice, but lets not forget that it's not the point in having as much posts as possible. Some members want to catch up with Manchild and start posting idiotic things that don't contribute to the forum.

Congrats manchild for your 'more than 2000' useful posts!

Tom

Whats next?

What happens when he reaches 3000 next week?

Well done MC.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

jaslfc
jaslfc

Principessa wrote:Nice, but lets not forget that it's not the point in having as much posts as possible. Some members want to catch up with Manchild and start posting idiotic things that don't contribute to the forum.

yeah .. i hate ppl just quoting a previous post and posting an emoticon.

Tom

looking at general chat I see that is a hint to someone.

But who? :-k
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

jaslfc
jaslfc

im not trying to single out anybody but im currently studying in uni and i am staying off campus. i dont have broadband and cable (coz u need to have a 1 year contract) so im using dial-up. so when i see there is a new post. it takes ages to load.. then i see some rubish there i get kinda ticked off!!

manchild
manchild

I was on dial-up till 27th December 2005 so I know how you feel :wink:

Scuderia_Russ

jaslfc wrote:im not trying to single out anybody but im currently studying in uni and i am staying off campus. i dont have broadband and cable (coz u need to have a 1 year contract) so im using dial-up. so when i see there is a new post. it takes ages to load.. then i see some rubish there i get kinda ticked off!!
I agree. (sorry couldn't resist :twisted: )

wazojugs

manchild wrote:I was on dial-up till 27th December 2005 so I know how you feel :wink:
So your move to broadband was the reason for the increase in messages!!!

manchild
manchild

wazojugs wrote:So your move to broadband was the reason for the increase in messages!!!
Nope - to cut down phone-bills :oops:

Ciro Pabón

jaslfc wrote:
Principessa wrote:Nice, but lets not forget that it's not the point in having as much posts as possible. Some members want to catch up with Manchild and start posting idiotic things that don't contribute to the forum.

:mrgreen:
Ciro

Tp
Tp

Ciro Pabón wrote:
jaslfc wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Jason

Tp wrote:
Ciro Pabón wrote:
jaslfc wrote: yeah .. i hate ppl just quoting a previous post and posting an emoticon.

:lol: :lol:
:P :oops: :twisted:
Never regret what you do, but only regret what you don't do. - Jenson Button
http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?LW