How's your parking?

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
vyselegend

I made 39.2 \:D/ with a stunning 6.0 first sector and 5.0! second one.

But how do you save the screen? I have entered VYS at the end, but where do you see best scores?

BTW, I think the dog saw his life scroll before his eyes :lol:

wazojugs

vyselegend wrote:I made 39.2 \:D/ with a stunning 6.0 first sector and 5.0! second one.

But how do you save the screen? I have entered VYS at the end, but where do you see best scores?

f**k me what are you on whizz.... your finished before i start the last round. Either you good or there's a whiff of barry

vyselegend

Ha Ha here is the trick:
I keep the mouse in my left hand, so I don't loose time, when I click my right hand is already pushing the Left and Up almost a sec, then Down and Right till the car is in diagonal and again Left and Up and then you brake hard with space. If you do it perfectly you should do a 6.0 or maybe even less.
The second one is easyer, same at begining and down without turning and then a little adjustment and brake. Then (as I admit it was maybe my 100th attempt :wink: ) you keep yourself cool to NOT have to do it again! and the two remaining times I parked the car coming with the front in the zone before the rear (the contrary of what you do if you've been taught to park properly). The dog was at the front left of the park zone when I did this score, but sometimes he's on the rear.
Well, I've had enough of this game, have a good time :wink:

EDIT: one thing you have to understand is that you don't have to park perfectly for the game saying that. there was times I was parked in diagonal, and the game told I've done it perfectly, so it's just a matter of braking when the full car is inside the highlighted zone (but sometimes if your straight but to close of the side it don't work, Don't bother beeing parked straight!)
Last edited by vyselegend on 09 May 2006, 22:51, edited 1 time in total.

wazojugs

There from the mouth of the master.... i salute you =D>

f**king game ](*,)

manchild
manchild

vyselegend wrote:I made 39.2 \:D/ with a stunning 6.0 first sector and 5.0! second one.

Like we trust you :roll:

:lol:

To save screen alt+print screen, than open paint, paste pic and cut what you like, save as and publish on web.

vyselegend

manchild wrote:

Like we trust you :roll:

:lol:

To save screen alt+print screen, than open paint, paste pic and cut what you like, save as and publish on web.
Come on manchild, don't be jealous! :lol: I swear I've done it, damn, why nobody belives me :cry:
Anyway I registered VYS so if the game let us register our name, there have to be a way to verify it.

Thanks for the saving explaination, but where do I find "paint". I've nothing like this. Is it a freeware?

manchild
manchild

Start - Programs - Accessories - Paint

You can use any other photo editing prog. too

wazojugs

you can even past the pic onto a powerpoint slide if you that fancy...

vyselegend

You should'nt have mock me! I was so depressed :-({|= you didn't believed me I had to beat my score: 31.3

NOW who's the master? :twisted:

manchild
manchild

I was right not to trust you! :P

You were playing with macromedia flash player quality set on LOW which makes car much faster. Now I did the same and made...

First - 5.8 sec
Second - 3.5 sec

It can be done around 26 I think.

vyselegend

Very arrogant you are, young padawan. Who's the master to remember you have...
manchild wrote: Just kidding - never trust my pics
Be reasured, we don't. :lol:
and btw, when I right click on the game screen, it says quality high. :wink:

manchild
manchild

vyselegend wrote:and btw, when I right click on the game screen, it says quality high. :wink:
:^o :^o :^o

vyselegend

I just tried with quality to low and it doesn't change anything, it's just a bit pixelised :roll:
But ok I trust you, I was just kidding. My two lasts sectors were a bit confused last time, so I'm sure it's possible to do a time around 26 / 27 sec, if you don't have to adjust your position before the game admit you're well parked.
Anyway, wazojugs was right, this is a f**king game. I've invested myself so much and just lost my evening #-o .

Venom
Venom

First successfull time: 107.4 :D

btw. too much understeer

lol :wink:
The trouble with the rat-race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.

jaslfc
jaslfc

oh my god.. get a life.. this is a fun game.. no need to try until u perfect it