No wonder he's got pulled over...

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
ackzsel

No wonder he's got pulled over...

...he's not wearing a helmet! :mrgreen:

But I'm also quite curious what really is happening here. Have you guys seen this pic before?

P.S: Getting pulled over in THAT car is kinda ridiculous, i'd go for it!!! :twisted:
P.S2: Looking to the tyre wear, he should take those bends faster or decrease the camber. :P

vyselegend

You should put this one in the caption thread. For the comment I'd propose:
Officer: " Here's the fine sir, for you didn't put your turn signal and your braking light is broken."

Seriously, where is it happening? I don't think it's England since the cars seems to drive on the right side of the road.

m3_lover

I had one in the videos thread in the general chat, it was pretty good.
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

dumrick
dumrick

Benetton B186 with BMW engine, nice detail about the lower part of the wing helping the diffuser. This was when I was a Rory Byrne fan (before he went to... Ferrari!! 8) )

mini696

Its a fake.

zac510
zac510

There is another photo of it from the front, I think it is a joke/setup.

Ciro Pabón

You never know, but this is the kind of pictures at this site:

Ciro

ackzsel

zac510 wrote:There is another photo of it from the front, I think it is a joke/setup.
If those are the options than i'd say it's a set-up. Otherwise it's one of the best photoshoped picture i've ever seen.

zac510
zac510

Tom

Definetly a joke. America of Canada judging by the cops, other cars and the intersection ahead. (seriously, roundabouts are far more fun!)

m3_lover

Looks American, cops in canadian usually wear dark blue with a hint of a red stripe on there uniforms.
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

Sodder
Sodder

m3_lover wrote:Looks American, cops in canadian usually wear dark blue with a hint of a red stripe on there uniforms.

Your cops are drunks???

:lol:

All I know is I don't know much....

http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?6l

mini696

Yeah I meant to say setup, not fake for the F1 and cop car pic.

Ciro Pabón wrote:You never know, but this is the kind of pictures at this site:

The "R" isnt backwards. So its fake.

manchild
manchild

mini696 wrote:Yeah I meant to say setup, not fake for the F1 and cop car pic.

Ciro Pabón wrote:You never know, but this is the kind of pictures at this site:

The "R" isnt backwards. So its fake.
Ofcourse it is a fake! Above its BMW serie 7 and below serie 5 :lol:

Sknguy-
Sknguy-

If he can afford to buy a Benetton B186 he can afford the ticket. I suspect he and his buddies were likely just being goofy.

Oh, I think his helmet is the thing sitting on top of the right side airbox.