2019 Aston Martin Red Bull Racing - Honda F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
SmallSoldier
SmallSoldier

Re: 2019 Aston Martin Red Bull Racing - Honda F1 Team

Verstappen lost the pole... Will start 4th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaisonas
Jaisonas

It was inevitable

Capharol
Capharol

Jaisonas wrote:
27 Oct 2019, 00:43
It was inevitable
and well deserved for this stupid remark he made at the PC

Jaisonas
Jaisonas

Marti_EF3 wrote:
27 Oct 2019, 01:04
And as always, FIA helping Ferrari.
This isnt a case of FIA helping ferrari, what Max did was dangerous and being a cheeky c**t about it didnt help him either.

Marti_EF3

Jaisonas wrote:
27 Oct 2019, 01:16
Marti_EF3 wrote:
And as always, FIA helping Ferrari.
This isnt a case of FIA helping ferrari, what Max did was dangerous and being a cheeky c**t about it didnt help him either.
Like I said before, but was offtopic. I've seen more dangerous things being punished like a joke. At least he was honest saying that, but well. Now he have the chance to punch back and win that race from the back. Honestly, I hope the 2 Ferraris take each other out at the first corner. Enough said

LM10
LM10

Marti_EF3 wrote:
Well, someone will be very angry tomorrow. The start is going to be a bit dangerous... And as always, FIA helping Ferrari.
You know, the FIA initially didn't want to investigate the case, but then did it after Verstappen's words post-session.

I think that both Ferraris would have easily overtaken Verstappen on the way to the first corner. Your (frustrated) claim that the FIA helped Ferrari doesn't make sense at all.

Bill
Bill

Max was gloating they wanted to show him whose boss .so all explanations about mini sectors have gone out the window the stewards have been petty since charley whiten died, Steiner was charged thousands for voicing his opinion. Renault was penalized for nothing its a mess . I sure the likes of BMW and Toyota are glad they left f1 Renault will soon join them

Marti_EF3

LM10 wrote:
27 Oct 2019, 01:39
Marti_EF3 wrote:
Well, someone will be very angry tomorrow. The start is going to be a bit dangerous... And as always, FIA helping Ferrari.
You know, the FIA initially didn't want to investigate the case, but then did it after Verstappen's words post-session.

I think that both Ferraris would have easily overtaken Verstappen on the way to the first corner. Your (frustrated) claim that the FIA helped Ferrari doesn't make sense at all.
Yes, like the "legal" jump start at Suzuka and Leclerc throwing debris to other cars.

But well, tomorrow we will see if the Ferraris can keep their places, the race pace of the RB15 is superior.

Bill
Bill

Redbull likes to leave things a little bit too late for qualifying all these unnecessary crap would have been avoided is not first time,now Charles the guy who ruined his race last week gets pole it's an insult .mercedes is always first to leave pit while Rbr always gets caught in traffic.

gokarter
gokarter

i like honda but just hope honda and renault just leave, there is no point when the governing body is just biased. and everyone can see. max already did a fast lap and was ahead but they penalised him. just shame. if they do that then we expect consistency but no it is only for non red teams that these penalties apply. what about the biased Masi tolerance he was talking about after japan, i guess he just meant it was only for the red team so they could keep breaking rules. what a joke.

LM10
LM10

Marti_EF3 wrote:
27 Oct 2019, 01:53
LM10 wrote:
Marti_EF3 wrote:

Yes, like the "legal" jump start at Suzuka and Leclerc throwing debris to other cars.

But well, tomorrow we will see if the Ferraris can keep their places, the race pace of the RB15 is superior.
I agree that it was an absolute inacceptable move by the FIA to not immediately do anything about Leclerc driving with a damaged car and penalize him.
As for the jump start, it's a weird situation as we don't really know what the FIA consider as a jump start (normally it should be a no brainer). When Bottas had a jump start in Austria 2017 he didn't get a penalty either even though he evidently started before lights went off. There is a video proving that. So what now, is FIA helping Mercedes as well?

Marti_EF3

LM10 wrote:
27 Oct 2019, 02:00
Marti_EF3 wrote:
27 Oct 2019, 01:53
LM10 wrote:

I agree that it was an absolute inacceptable move by the FIA to not immediately do anything about Leclerc driving with a damaged car and penalize him.
As for the jump start, it's a weird situation as we don't really know what the FIA consider as a jump start (normally it should be a no brainer). When Bottas had a jump start in Austria 2017 he didn't get a penalty either even though he evidently started before lights went off. There is a video proving that. So what now, is FIA helping Mercedes as well?
Both of them should have been given a penalty. What frustrates me is the inconsistence of the FIA and the stewards.

Bill
Bill

Max had better start than Ferrari in japan and slipstream is not very effective in thin air so I don't get all the nonsense about Max would have been Ferrari anywhere talking should be done on track not with stewards

gokarter
gokarter

bottas jump start was actually very mimimal compared to vettel jump start . we can see from the footage, it was very clear to see vettel massive jump start and to say the sensor has a tolerance and could not be shown to other teams by masi the ferrari race director after japan was hilarious. he know they did something wrong but too biased. the sport is just corrupt.honda need to take this into consideration when deciding their future plans.its pointless with this much biased , if fia can ignore vettel jump start , then they can easily ignore red engine breaking rules.

godlameroso

Honda has and can win, they've shown it. It doesn't look like things are working against Red Bull. You have to understand that having more competition at the front is GOOD for the sport. A car being at the top takes more than just having a fast car and a good driver, it requires the complete package, and part of that package includes politics.

Yes Ferrari has a lot of political influence, and it is the nature of the stakes, perhaps that's why Honda doesn't want an F1 team. They feel they would not have the same political clout as Red Bull/McLaren would have within this environment of sharks. Honda is doing well, they are committed to winning and the engine is coming along, Red Bull has the outfit capable of winning, everything just needs to come together.
Saishū kōnā