US GP

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
flynfrog

FLC wrote:I noticed his arms too. I guess instincts are stronger than anything else. He prob. forgot about his helmet and tried to defend his head with his arms...
i would guess thats just where his arms were flung the force they are seeing in that roll is probaly more than he can control i thnk you can see his arm restraint the black band keeping him form breking his arms

sebbe
sebbe

Nick´s Hands - Kimi Gloves!

I agree with you, FLC, he seems to be protecting his head -he has his hands closed and facing his head, like he was in a box ring.

By the way, Venom mentioned Kimi, there´s an awesome picture at http://www.mclaren.co.uk of Kimi putting his gloves on (I don´t know how to write it, sorry!). I love those black and white gloves!

He seems like getting ready to fly to the battle in a Stars Wars Tie-Fighter!

"I've already altered the deal, pray I don't alter it any further" -Darth Vader to Lando Calrissian. The Empire Strikes Back.
"Progress is not always made by reasonable men." (McLaren Racing).
"We have optimised the lateral optical interface of the building." (Translation: "My factory has a lot of windows.") Ron Dennis.-

I noticed some pictures of the roll where Nick was holding the wheel and turning still for quite some time, he may have just realized too late what he was doing and didn't have time to grab his belts. Or maybe he was just hoping to push the car back over before it hit...

fwa2500

m3_lover

I dont think that guy is married
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

flynfrog

i saw the pope but was to late to get my camera out

saam
saam

I gotta get myself one of those pope outfits... a real chick magnet i think
Always FERRARI

Everyones an F1 expert........

flynfrog

saam wrote:I gotta get myself one of those pope outfits... a real chick magnet i think
it appeared to be

did any one see the kid wearing the car on friday

flynfrog

did any one see michel wave to FA during quali

fwa2500

i did :D i couldnt hear the PA though.......very bloody loud in the stands on T13 :lol:

f1.redbaron

flynfrog wrote:
did any one see the kid wearing the car on friday
I saw somebody "wear a car", but I don't think it was the kid...this guy looked a little older (mid- to late-20's).

flynfrog

i cant find my camera after the race but i thought the kid was pretty young