Upcoming downtime / update

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Steven
Owner

Upcoming downtime / update

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that I'll be doing an update starting in 10 hours from now. You can expect F1t to not work or behave strange during an hour or so.

I'll post back here when it's all done ;)

Principessa

Very nice Tomba :wink:

manchild
manchild

Principessa wrote:Very nice Tomba :wink:
Look who's talking :P

Steven
Owner

Well people, update done.

If you have any problem with the updated site, a problem or something you can't find, something annoying? Just let me know.

PS: The update of the logo is again done by countless hours spent by manchild ;)

Venom
Venom

Tomba, great job! The site is a lot better and benefits from fresh looks too =D>

Principessa thank you for being the best journalist in the world O:)

nice job manchild, now we got to work on you with aim to make you the greatest Ferrari lover in the world =;

Go F1T :!:
The trouble with the rat-race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.

manchild
manchild

Tomba wrote:Well people, update done.

If you have any problem with the updated site, a problem or something you can't find, something annoying? Just let me know.
That logo is annoying :lol:
Tomba wrote:PS: The update of the logo is again done by countless hours spent by manchild ;)
And tech articles icons were made while Tomba was enjoying himself on ski-trip in Italy (so called "Golden age" of F1 technical when Principessa was in charge) :P

Carlos
Carlos

Great redesign Principessa,Tomba. Thank you for the Avatar Manchild and all the work you contribute to F1technical.

Regards Carlos

m3_lover

Nice Redesign... I like it a lot... just wondering where did you get the pictures from in the picture gallery?
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

Principessa

Well Tomba and I took them at Zolder (World Series) and at Hockenheim! :wink:

There will follow many more...normally :wink:

Steven
Owner

The plan for the current cars is also to add some media pictures from the teams themselves.

So far it's a bit of a test to see how much traffic it draws. More images will of course be added as time goes by and as we take more pictures. I still got images from 1997 Williams and also 1995 Benetton, but not sure how good they are.

Btw here at work there is no shade visible in the poll. Is that for everyone? Possibly a little bug ;)

Also I seem to have popups appearing... might be because of stupid free counter. Let me know if you got them.

Principessa

No pop-ups here, but some other problems that need to be solved first as I already mailed you :oops:

The poll has no color. It's white, no shade!

manchild
manchild

No popups, only Newsnow isn't publishing Principessa's news :(

mcdenife
mcdenife

Good work. I got a couple of pop ups this morning but not anymore. Also
the poll questions reads:
How will become the 2006 F1 World Champion?

regardless, like the new layout
Long experience has taught me this about the status of mankind with regards to matters requiring thought. The less people know and understand about them, the more positively they attempt to argue concerning them; while on the other hand, to know and understand a multitude of things renders men cautious in passing judgement upon anything new. - Galileo..

The noblest of dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.

Principessa

Thanks mcdenife, I've edited my typo :oops:

pRo

I can't see the poll options at all. :?

Formula 1, 57, died Thursday, Sept. 13, 2007
Born May 13, 1950, in Silverstone, United Kingdom
Will be held in the hearts of millions forever
Rest In Peace, we will not forget you