MP19

All that has to do with the power train, gearbox, clutch, fuels and lubricants, etc. Generally the mechanical side of Formula One.
-shr3d-
-shr3d-

MP19

hey all, good to be back in action on this excellent forum.

good article on the new mclaren tomba......enjoyed it very much.....
was looking at RaceTech mag the other week (old issue cause we behind in oz) and had an article on the MP18 but wasnt as detailed as I would have liked......
tis a bit of an enigma that car and the more i see it the more i like it.... :)

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

Sh3d.....try getting a copy of the Racecar Engineering mag......and then save some money to subsrcibe it....RaceTech isn't as good as it's name sounds....they focus too much on other racing leagues...while Racecar Eng. every month has something very tech about F1 or about some kind of technology that might be usfull for F1.....it might be a little expensive but Racecar Eng.....is a good investment.....

To give you an idea I still have 3 years (at least) until I finish aeronautical engineering....but I'm already preparing my end of degree project....I want to design a car for the Formula Student...and Racecar Eng. has a few articles about that...and about dampers and gearboxs that have helped me in organizing some ideas. It's probably the best mag that the public can get hold of.

-shr3d-
-shr3d-

sweet as monstro......yeah i have a few copies of both mags and they are both good.
im not in the industry so i dont usually subscribe but got to love that F1 technology...

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

ok

Steven
Owner

topic closed, please post in:
viewtopic.php?t=353