F1T fantasy competition 2007

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Sawtooth-spike

i have pretty much got my done, i have had to tweek alot of get the final line up.
i think the buget is good, i would be 2 easy if u had more money.

Saddly enough i have done my team logo for this season, i was trying to make the car livery, but it kept looking crap. I am also in negotiation with my title sponers, we have 2 lined up at the moment.
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

sebbe
sebbe

Ok, I got greedy. I need a 500.000 euros increase in my budget!
I'll fix that myself, it's better to have a small budget and more fun.
"I've already altered the deal, pray I don't alter it any further" -Darth Vader to Lando Calrissian. The Empire Strikes Back.
"Progress is not always made by reasonable men." (McLaren Racing).
"We have optimised the lateral optical interface of the building." (Translation: "My factory has a lot of windows.") Ron Dennis.-

f1.redbaron

Nah, I was just messing around.

:D :D :D :D

sebbe
sebbe

Press Realease---

Team Södra Vabis has confirmed that they have come to a solid relationship with its providers of chassis and powerplant. Team Principal Sebbe also talked about the new driver lineup for year 2007; which he expects will prove not everything is about experience.

It is expected that the new livery (yet to be agreed with sponsors) and the corporate logo will be launched in late February.

With this press release, Team Södra Vabis -also known by its anagram T:S:V- has become the second team to submit its entry to this year's Championship.
"I've already altered the deal, pray I don't alter it any further" -Darth Vader to Lando Calrissian. The Empire Strikes Back.
"We have optimised the lateral optical interface of the building." (Translation: "My factory has a lot of windows.") Ron Dennis.-

Principessa

grrrr....Toro Rosso really needs to announce their drivers!!

ketanpaul

Can someone please post a final and complete list of all the rules (assuming they have been finalised)? There have been so many posts about changing costs and rules that it is getting a bit hard. This is gonna be the first time for me so I am a bit confused. Thanks guys :lol: :lol: :lol:

sebbe
sebbe

I haven't post the definitive rules because I left the door opened to changes until February 10th.
In case of any doubt please go to viewtopic.php?t=2223

The rules are almost the same, I changed with a big help of you the driver's pricelist.

Please send me at least the name of your teams! I don't know how many people are interested in this game!
Sorry for yelling at you...

And last, ketanpaul, your avatar makes me grind my gears. Consider changing it, otherwise you won't participate in our championship (Just kidding :D )
You can ask as many questions as you like, we're here to help you understand the rules and to have fun.

Last but not least, I already have all the rules ready to be posted, if you're OK with the changes I proposed in page 3 please give me your OK and I'll post the entire game rules right here, right now.

Hugs!

sebbe
sebbe

You can submit your team name in this topic. You'll also find the latest version of the rules.
viewtopic.php?p=45444#45444

So far we have three teams,
The hole in the Head Gang
Team Södra Vabis
Team Hugh Jazz

what are you waiting for?

Ciro Pabón

sebbe wrote:Ciro, I need another "fuerza canejo!", they're kicking my butt here at the office.
... as if they didn't kick it before... Anyway, you can sing to your coworkers that one that says: "Lindo tiempo aquél canejo/ en que entuavía me amabas/ y a los bailongos llegabas/ en ancas de mi azulejo" :)

I go with the name of Team Bogotá-NineteenFiftiers, of course, if I don't change my mind at the last minute and accept the sponsorship of Talbot-Lago.

Sebbe: can you "publish" your worksheet? I'd like to try some scenarios and I wouldn't like to have to replicate it. Actually, I don't get the implications of the costs and the results system.

Perhaps there are more people that, like me, didn't play last year, and maybe wants to check how it is to play, toying with your worksheet.
Ciro