What would you add to F1technical?

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
hollus

Re: What would you add to F1technical?

And you tell us now?!?!?! :oops:
Rivals, not enemies.

Tim.Wright

gridwalker wrote:PLEASE can we have a specific forum area for the home-grown cars & Formula Sketch entrants? Preferably configured so that the posts DON'T appear on the home page "latest posts" block.
+1 on that. The CAD skills of some people are commendable, but there is nothing technically interesting in these cars for anyone except the people doing it.
F1snake wrote:If at all practical/legally possible, I'd love to see a 'For sale/Wanted section' exclusively for F1 related items.
And a +1 on that! There are a lot of places around selling F1 stuff. i would actually like to see them spamming a seperate area with new parts. I think youd get a lot of interest in this.

Tim
Not the engineer at Force India

jordangp

Tim.Wright wrote:
gridwalker wrote:PLEASE can we have a specific forum area for the home-grown cars & Formula Sketch entrants? Preferably configured so that the posts DON'T appear on the home page "latest posts" block.
+1 on that. The CAD skills of some people are commendable, but there is nothing technically interesting in these cars for anyone except the people doing it.
As a member of Formula Sketch, I completely understand that many people are littering the forums. I started by showing my 2011 car, in case people were interested, and now it appears the whole championship has descended upon F1Technical.

I am all up for moving us into a new section, if people think we are clogging the place up. I just fear that nobody will really want to look, if its in a zone specifically for it, and some great innovative work will go unnoticed. Being in the aerodynamics section, we show our aerodynamic ideas, so it's not really off-topic, and if people don't want to see them, then don't read the.

But sure, if it's what the people want, then feel free to move us, I don't have any real problems like that, but then again there are a lot of whining people in our championship :lol: