Canadian GP 2007

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
Ray

Banks don't lose money, they create it.

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

I believe Manchild meant to say that ING doesnt see profit from their sponshorhip of the Renault F1 Team, not a loss from their overall "investing/banking" business.
And because of a loss this year ('07 sponsorhip of Renault F1) they will exit F1, or at least Renault F1, and maybe Renault will have a new race driver (Piquet Jr :wink: ), new car, new main sponsor (replacing ING) and new livery for '08.

Did I re-phrase it better for you guys?
What do you think Manchild?

Hope I cleared it up.
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

wrk

Webber P6????

Did someone stick a rocket up his ares????

maybe, just maybe they have the RB sorted, but then DC is back.... way back

and the best f1 driver of all time is starting from P18
gentlemen start your engines......

manchild
manchild

mx_tifosi wrote:I believe Manchild meant to say that ING doesnt see profit from their sponshorhip of the Renault F1 Team, not a loss from their overall "investing/banking" business.
And because of a loss this year ('07 sponsorhip of Renault F1) they will exit F1, or at least Renault F1, and maybe Renault will have a new race driver (Piquet Jr :wink: ), new car, new main sponsor (replacing ING) and new livery for '08.

Did I re-phrase it better for you guys?
What do you think Manchild?

Hope I cleared it up.
=D>

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

Despite Ferrari's claims, they have not improved enough to close the gap with Mclaren. And it appears BMW progress is really beginning to show definite results. We may applaud Hamilton for his pole, but Heidfeld getting 3rd was just as worthy an accomplishment. This may also signal the first time in a long time where Ferrari cannot be counted as one of the top entries.
Attrition and the curbs will be a large part of the race plot, and many questions will be answered before it is over. Is Ferrari slowly dropping from the top tier, as many predicted in the post - Schumacher era? Will BMW replace them in the top two? Can things get much worse at Toyota, and how long will Ralf last? Where is Kubica? He's dropped into the shadows since Heidfeld found a new pace. Can Sato get more points?
I love F1, so much going on, so much drama, so unpredictable.

modbaraban
modbaraban

maybe a bit offtopic but a few inetresting pics:

Ferrari front rims new 'coolers' shape (again)
is this just me or... it seemes honda moved the exhausts forwards and sideways to hide them 'under the airflow' coming from/above the chimneys. Am I right?
----------------

Again maybe it just seemed so, but...

Alonso acted kinda too cold when Lewis happily bounced out of his cockpit and ran straight towards his teammate to share his joy... Alonso just pushed him away like "okay, congratulations, go now!".

Did the champion 'feel the threat'? :?

Principessa

Don't forget to check out the development blogs!!

:arrow: http://www.f1technical.net/development/83
:arrow: http://www.f1technical.net/development/84
:arrow: http://www.f1technical.net/development/85

There will follow some more...so keep a close eye on them :wink:

monkeyboy1976
monkeyboy1976

you can really see those new Ferarri colours today. Looks great I think.

monkeyboy1976
monkeyboy1976

first corner - seems like Alonso is the rookie not Hamilton! Off the road again just like Spain

wazojugs

spectacular crash and kubica is very lucky

wazojugs

monkeyboy1976 wrote:first corner - seems like Alonso is the rookie not Hamilton! Off the road again just like Spain
he has had an extremly bad race today going off turn 1 three time, unlucky that he pitted just as the pitlane closed, might have run out of fuel if he carried on.

monkeyboy1976
monkeyboy1976

The race seems to be coming back to Alonso though. He's out in fron of Kimi now.

monkeyboy1976
monkeyboy1976

monkeyboy1976 wrote:The race seems to be coming back to Alonso though. He's out in fron of Kimi now.
I spoke too soon! That first corner nightmare again!

monkeyboy1976
monkeyboy1976

Could Heikki finish on the podium? he has stopped twice already. He's in 5th with the two drivers infront only having stopped once.

wazojugs

mclaren are going to cut out a piece of turf from turn 1 for alonso!