Introduce yourself here

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
F1Headhunter
F1Headhunter

Re: Introduce yourself here

Hi All. I am a leading F1 Headhunter and have been involved in some exiting moves within F1 for the past 5 years. If you work in F1 and are looking for a move then drop me a message.

Mr Brooksy

Gday everyone. I'm Jasen from Australia. I've been reading the forum for almost a year but only just decided to join (no real reason why).

I've been into F1 since the very early 90s. I've been a faithful Williams F1 supporter through thick and thin! I don't really support any driver, for me team comes first. Although I have a soft spot for JB as he is the most successful ex Williams driver. Have been a fan of Mansell, then Hill, JV, Zanardi, JPM, Webber... See the trend? Lol.

I'm a youth worker over here, providing support and values education for our young people helping to develop them into the men and woman they can become.
WilliamsF1 fan since 1989

joeywhip
joeywhip

Hi Guy,

Am a massive fan of this site, have been reading it for years. perhaps one day when i feel i have something to contribute to the conversations here i will.
Other than that I'm obviously an f1 fan, from everything.. (i started trying to type it but it sounded stupid)

F1, mevhanics, engineers (Aero, mech ++) drivers (mentally, training, tenacity ++) , The ppl that make it all happen, the truckies.. its just awesome. Its a pinnacle not just on track but most every facets.

I will always try to positively contribute… although seeing the calibre here, i will try contribute as much as i can.

willmesquita

Hi everyone,

I'm a F1 follower since mid 80's.

I'm from Brazil.

I'm running a site dedicated to my passion: McLaren.

http://www.papayaorange.com.br
To do something well is so worthwhile that to die trying to do it better cannot be foolhardy. It would be a waste of life to do nothing with one's ability, for I feel that life is measured in achievement, not in years alone. ― Bruce McLaren

papayaorange.com.br

vettex2
vettex2

I'm From California and my family has been involved in racing since the 30's

Here's some of what I've been involved with :

NASCAR Winston Weekly Racing Series Track Championship Crew Member (Dirt Track)
NASCAR Dodge Weekly Racing Series Track Championship Crew Member (Pavement)
NASCAR Whelen All American Weekly Series Track Championship Crew Member (Pavement)
NASCAR Whelen All American Weekly Series California State Championship Crew Member (Pavement)

mertol

Hi, I'm from bulgaria, I follow F1 since 1997 and I am a fan of Schumacher and Ferrari. I spend my free time sim-racing and enjoy the technical side of racing.

Vicks1980

Hiya. I'm Vicks from the UK and was an avid follower during the early to mid 90's but sadly lost interest after senna's death. Am recently getting back into watching it and starting up love it again.
Using Tapatalk

rpfan6
rpfan6

Hello, I just found this website today and I´m gladly joining :) My name is Vanessa and I am a Formula 1 fan since my childhood :D

calvarez
calvarez

Hello there...

I have finally decided to create my own account after some time reading your interesting comments; this is a great space and I hope I can learn more about this passion we all share.

I have been following F1 since the 90's and I really love it; I really enjoyed all about Senna and I miss him a lot, I have also been supporting Mclaren all this time.

Greetings from Mexico.
This is Red 5, I’m going in.

irsq4
irsq4

Hello everyone, just now I see this thread!

I`m from Croatia. I follow F1 since 1997. I`m graduated Mechanical Engineer with focus mostly on ICE. Was working at test bench (4T Diesels+Generator for ships and PP.), and couple custom race engines tuning projects.

I see this forum as best F1 technical forum!

Bren
Bren

Safety or Racing?

Unfortunately we are F1 fans,
we appreciate safety, but it’s racing we desire. We have come on leaps and bounds in recent years, leave it at that, the well paid drivers know the risks and racing at speed is what they do for a living. There is a balance here of risk, we should be aware of this, if I want to watch bowls I expect to fall asleep, if it’s racing I want to be on the edge of my seat. http://www.f1worldtour.com

mikeerfol

Hey everyone, I'm Mike from Greece and I'm here so I can find out more technical things about Formula 1. :)

(It's more than a year since I joined but I didn't know there was an off-topic section as well :P )

Speeder
Speeder

HI Gary from Cheltenham UK. I never did get to work in F1 as intended but am now putting together an interesting road car project and am coming here fro ideas and contacts. Site looks great, I'm sure I could lose myself for hours here.

Kingshark
Kingshark

I'm Kingshark

Quite an active user on Autosport forum and F1 Fanatic (under the same username).
Big fan of Ferrari, and I have a soft spot for Force India. The four drivers that I support in 2014 are Alonso, Rosberg, Perez, and Hulkenberg.

dinad578
dinad578

I am Dina. I have done Mechanical Engineering. I am very very passionate about my studies. But I could not reach in to that field. But I am still very eager to new innovations in this field. Now I am working as a best accounting essay writer. I can enjoy this job as well.