Intake Valve and Feliks' ideas

All that has to do with the power train, gearbox, clutch, fuels and lubricants, etc. Generally the mechanical side of Formula One.
Feliks

Re: Intake Valve and Feliks' ideas

Another way to go. The narrowest point is less Venturiego nozzle pressure. It's like found in the center of the lowlands of atmospheric ( weather ). This causes larger than hurricanes weather.
Except that here we have a much shorter way from the boom to the lowlands....
Huricane flows from areas of high pressure to areas of low pressure.

QUOTE (Greg Locock @ Mar 29 2011, 21:25)
Step back from the equations, and think about what would happen if you put a disc with a hole in it up to the airflow. Now stretch the disc out along the axis of the hole. All the air in the disc bit will be still 'see' disc ahead of them, not the hole you'd like them to go for. A big wodge of stagnated air will build up ahead of the venturi. For the equations just use continuity and Bernouilli, for the lossless case./QUOTE

In this reasoning, the disc does not have thickness. The reasoning for the classic windmill, to which all are used: flat disk, with virtually no thickness. Therefore, the classic windmill has a low efficiency, because this disc is not dispensed air mass and its speed is only such as wind.
The venturi nozzle are two cones and a not insignificant thickness of 25 meters. And now this whole mass of air that is housed in a venturi nozzle is involved in the flow through it. It should be noted that the cones are of unequal length. Cone output is 30 % longer than the input... why? Well, because this is the output cone of doing it at low pressure in the narrowest point.
With reduction in pressure, is involved the whole mass of air in which the output is a cone, that is, the average disk X 16m. Cone can not be shorter because they do not provide laminar flow, which is a prerequisite for good work Venturi nozzle. With disorders of movement ( for a short cone ) in action will take part, only a small mass of air, to lower pressure. The condition is llaminar flow, because the cone has to be quite so long. For that produces a significant vacuum in the narrowest point, causing fresh air to the input cone...

Andrew :D

Feliks

However, few venturi nozzle in the world already taken:

Regards Andrew :D

Feliks

If you need a really high torque without gear:

Ciro Pabón

Hey, good idea! Is this what I think it is? A gearbox/electric motor? How in heaven does it work?
Ciro

tok-tokkie
tok-tokkie

Fascinating. How does it work? What does it do?
Must confess Autogyro's ESERU springs to mind. But no epicyclic gears required.

Ciro Pabón

Well, as I see it, it is a series of electric stepper motors. For a brief, glorious moment, I imagined you could change power and "gear ratio" by making the motors to move relative to each other.
Ciro

Feliks

Re: Intake Valve

Feliks wrote:Now I will show and I will explain the rule of operation my new dynastarter :

Next on hard PCB put some coils end electronics.
Every so the "green cylinder" has the magnet, two coils with shuffled teeth for the half of their size of the division, a bit electronics of the type small bridge on mossfets, securities on varistors electronics controlling generate the electricity . Current on each coil about 5 Ampers menage mossfets.
Everything controled of course with microprocessor .

It is put on this hard PCB plate about 150 of such arrangements with coils and the electronics parts

everyone so complet of elements is decreeing with 5 amperes, rally if to do about 150 pieces of these elements and to put them on this PCB tile, we can manage about 750 amperes what should completely be enough for the warming up the engine. Receiving the electric current in the same way for charging a battery is already a banally simple matter.

I think, that such PCB it "Automotive mother board" the same "Automotive mother board" is replacing the alternator and the starter. Flywheel still is always in the engine.

Principe as same , but in disc version linear stepper

Yes, it is only slightly developed iea...

Usually from the other side flywheel a clutch is found.. it unfortunately still has a few defects. That is, relatively frequent exchange of the clutch disc, of impression with the spring,and of clutch bearing. it is one of service major repairs. , Mechanical or plumbing steering also often makes his correct action impossible

I thought, that if only an electric current decided on these all cases, it would be perhaps better. After refining details, the clutch without no service work could in order to work through the entire life of the car.
In order to carry the full function of the clutch out, he belongs, so as in previous of my proposal dynastartera, to use "green pins" and radial teeth the flywheel.
<a href="http://www.new4stroke.com/greenpin.jpg" target="_blank">http://www.new4stroke.com/greenpin.jpg</a>

Additionally, one should put two (or more) locks, which will steered will be a solenoid, and a spring to enter teeth on the flywheel and to close the clutch mechanically with this flywheel

So that this closing proceeds in a "stress-free way", one should add the electronic sensor which he will be detecting, or the flywheel in relation to the clutch isn't already rotate, and it is possible to put down solenoids controlling locks so that they connect on "hard" these two parts .
It is supposed to be similar acting to the synchronizer of the gearbox

Before the dismissal solenoid,, "green pins" must have the maximum electricity which with pressing a clutch pedal will be reducing. Of course this electricity and steering must reach the clutch through of collector rings, since the clutch is turning.

I think that after good designing and making such a clutch, we are having a chance to the clutch for entire living of the car

Also possible as an electric transmission....

Feliks

Animation showing how using venturi nozzle drives the gyroscope to the flight instruments. Historically, the aircraft was not an electric current...
But now, if we do the jets in the right size, we thus also powered electric generator...

Even used a double Venturi nozzle, in order to increase the vacuum to best drive "turbine"

Regards Andrew :D :D

Feliks

Feliks

I still have some of the existing achievements Venturi Nozzle:
http://books.google.pl/books?id=RNTvti6 ... ri&f=false

http://64.201.227.3/~sk/J-1_All_ProductBroch.pdf

http://www.pdfio.com/k-214799.html
http://www.nitech-vac.com/products/ejec ... ectors.htm

I think that the next step will be to manufacture large quantities of electricity from wind, by the use of Venturi nozzles

Andrew :D

Feliks

The Underground Windmill.

Underground windmills will be an really new alternative to the Atom

Regards Andrew :D :D

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

Than you for keeping us updated on your ideas Andrew. Were it not for this thread I would be clueless about so many different energy solutions. I really appreciate it, keep up the great work!
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

tok-tokkie
tok-tokkie

I designed a steam venturi to heat & eject a carcinogenic gas. It was extremely small as there was little of that troublesome tailgas. Those vast ones by Croll-Reynolds are very interesting. The design guide I had placed the steam nozzle much deeper into the inlet.

Big problem with my one was the tailgas was at -40°C & I had not realised that the condensing steam would form droplets which fell to the ground bringing the dissolved carcinogen exactly where it should not have been (I was aware of the wetness of the mixture but assumed it would remain as a vapour). I left that company just then (not as a consequence) so I don't know if increasing the steam flow solved the problem.

hollus

That Venturi nozzle feeding a windmill-turbine is a really interesting concept.
One of the problems with current windmills is that they must be constantly pointed to the wind, not only to optimize energy generation, but also lest they might sustain some damage.
A set of nozzles, say in a six or eight pointed star arrangement, could feed a fixed windmill, which as you suggest, could now operate in a horizontal plane and be sustained in rails or whatever.
The nozzles, being quite solid structures, can take side winds, and one would just need to open/close the appropriate valves within the nozzle star at the right time depending on the direction of the wind, much easier and faster than rotating a whole windmill with the wind. One could also combine any number of such tunnels and stack nozzles at different heights.
The wind capturing device and the energy generating device become effectively uncoupled from each other.
Rivals, not enemies.

Feliks

hollus wrote:That Venturi nozzle feeding a windmill-turbine is a really interesting concept.
One of the problems with current windmills is that they must be constantly pointed to the wind, not only to optimize energy generation, but also lest they might sustain some damage.
A set of nozzles, say in a six or eight pointed star arrangement, could feed a fixed windmill, which as you suggest, could now operate in a horizontal plane and be sustained in rails or whatever.
The nozzles, being quite solid structures, can take side winds, and one would just need to open/close the appropriate valves within the nozzle star at the right time depending on the direction of the wind, much easier and faster than rotating a whole windmill with the wind. One could also combine any number of such tunnels and stack nozzles at different heights.
The wind capturing device and the energy generating device become effectively uncoupled from each other.
Thanks for the idea of ​​cavil. Such thinking people are needed to correctly develop this idea.

Helicopter rotor blades without ???

Without blades

http://www.dysonairmultiplier.com/

four animation.

Perhaps,perhaps...

Andrew :D :D