testing photos

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
akbar21881
akbar21881

testing photos

Does anyone realise lately there is no photos for any testing session, be it at fiorano,paul ricard or anywhere else.Usually there is a photo in F1racing.net and F1live.com but now there aren't any.Any other sites that has recent testing photos???I'm eager to see an airbox mounted wing on BAR.

pgrazia
pgrazia

in atlasF1 you need is suscription

Timstr
Timstr

As far as I know there have been no press fotos of the latest Paul Ricard tests posted anywhere. I am assuming there was no F1 press on location.

The only photos that i've got from recent tests are from Jordan in Silverstone...

Renault-BAR
Renault-BAR

http://f1.racing-live.com/en/

Click the F1 Tests of the Photos section. Those are Paul Ricard ones from the March testing and 13-15 April session.

finally some pictures of that test, wonder why they first shown them know on f1-live

IMHO the McLaren MP4-19 is the most beautiful looking car on the grid.

Its just a pitty it is crap on track... or at least will go into the records as such....

-Keep Racing 8)