Formule 1 History

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Culture
Culture

Formule 1 History

Hello to every race fan,

Through this message, I would like to keep you informed of the advance of the scheme and this will be done quite regularly.
The past days have been marked by two important meetings.
The first one, with the Chamber of Commerce witch started the proceedings to obtain funds for the scheme.
The second one, with a “multimedia” enterprise with vouched for the definite possibility of the scheme being achieved on DVD ROM.
This, of course, after a satisfactory demonstration.
There remains for me to make a suggestion about how much I shall have to spend for each DVD sold as regards the films and pictures used for it.
All I ask from you is a little patience.
A third meeting, this one with an important Formula 1 official is foreseen within the next few weeks.

Cordially,

Culture
formula1fiction@hotmail.com

DVD-Rom Formule 1

I do a survey on who would be interested on buying a DVD containing the most complete story of Formula 1 since 1950.
Extensive data on GP races (pictures and films), championships, drivers (interviews), racing teams,
cars, engines, sponsors, tires & fuel companies...
To be short, the most complete source of information will be on this DVD.
FORIX (the best website so far) will have some job to catch up!
Publishing date and retail price are still to be fixed (in a short time).
Please, confirm your interest in our DVD by contacting: formula1fiction@hotmail.com