Why is there no such thing as a cute engineering girl... dam

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
SKRAT
SKRAT

I started school in electrical engineering, where there were absolutely zero women (I notice most women think elect eng even more unappealing than mech eng). Thankfully I switched to chem eng, where I met my wife.

But be careful for what you wish for West, if you meet a cute engineering girl. Chances are, if she's made it that far into the program, she is not only better looking than you, but smarter as well!! :lol:

My wife is working on her phD - not in chem eng - , but knowing some succesful female project leaders (personal note: women seem to make better project leaders than actual engineers), this can be very difficult on the male spouse if they work in the same environment.

I know it can be hard to picture, but imagine your significant other being able to out hustle you in front of your peers.

Better yet, if you want to be the engineer, find a girl to be your driver. (This is what will happen in real life anyway) :P

Vasco

same applies to me here in South Africa. Its very easy to confuse the women with men here in Elec Eng. At least there seems to be hope in the chem eng departments.

pompelmo
pompelmo

watch eurosport's LG super racing!
You'll see few nice :twisted: girls :wink:

tempest
tempest

In my experience, there are cute girls out there in engineering. They just think we are as nerdy as the hot girls in marketing do :P.

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

:lol: :lol: :lol: