Mosleys full of sh*t

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
inspectah
inspectah

Mosleys full of sh*t

Max mosley shouldn't be the person deciding about formula one. The person in charge of F1 shouldn't be on the side of one particular team. In mosleys case this team is ferrari. Now, i know i will get a lot of angry ferrari fans saying that that just isn't true. It is. I mentioned the same thing earlier on this year, and the reaction was just as i expected.
Now on monaco mosley seemed unwilling to find anything bad about ferrari and schumacher being so dominant. He was, as usual, very pro ferrari. Then today i ran into an article on autosport.com, where mosley was asked about Adrian Neweys view that teams selling cars could be a bad thing for F1, and this was his reply:
?I don't think he's thought it through properly. He's probably a bit busy trying to make the McLaren work at the moment,? Mosley said mischievously in Monte Carlo, before conceding: ?Sorry, I shouldn't have said that??
That about puts his attitude into a nut shell. Ferrari: good. Others: screw 'em.
That is, ofcourse, only my opinion. Feel fee to disagree. Which I'm shure you will.

EvilPhil
EvilPhil

Bring on the GPWC :wink:

F**k Mosley and F1