Ralf To Toyota

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Micky
Micky

Ralf To Toyota

Crash.net are reporting that Ralf Schumacher is going to sign a contract for next year with Toyota http://www.crash.net/uk/en/news_view.as ... &nid=92185

I wanted to know if anyone else shares my opinion that Ralf is the most over-rated driver on the grid. Toyota would be much better with Coulthard and Zonta or Davidson.

yes i agree with you. Its because of the last name. Couthard will be much better, he is actually skilled (well relatively :lol: )

inspectah
inspectah

I don't think either one of them is as good as their reputation. Ralf is constantly making mistakes and is too inconsistent. He isn't that fast either. Coulthard is just simply slow(compare the times made by kimi and coulthard. Coulthard is always at least few tenths of a second slower than kimi)
I reckon the best choice for them would be webber or villeneuve. Preferably both!! :twisted:

Irvingthien
Irvingthien

Strange to see why Toyota will sign R.Schumacher.His too inconsistent and his demands are too high.I say go for Heidfield.His was touted as the next big thing and he's you and his wage demand is low.Godd pace and godd technical ability.

Ramses
Ramses

According to recent reports in all media, Ralf Schumacher wanted an option to choose himself the second race driver at Toyota.
I'm sorry Ralf, but that's not the way it works. He's not in a position to ask, as he hasn't yet performed this season.

NDR008
NDR008

inspectah wrote:I don't think either one of them is as good as their reputation. Ralf is constantly making mistakes and is too inconsistent. He isn't that fast either. Coulthard is just simply slow(compare the times made by kimi and coulthard. Coulthard is always at least few tenths of a second slower than kimi)
I reckon the best choice for them would be webber or villeneuve. Preferably both!! :twisted:
I agree, Toyota need someone like Villeneuve. But they need to do something about their car too. It seems heavy when it exists corners.