bridgestone and scumacher lose it !

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
rumpelstulskin
rumpelstulskin

bridgestone and scumacher lose it !

with a street race ahead and such graining behind(rear tyres) i think michael has lost it. and to add insult to injury i have never seen michael top the speed trap

http://www.formula1.com/race/result/spe ... 19/16.html

and this time he did so and still did not manage to bother the timesetters.
call me biased but i like this :)

LOL, Michael and Massa have the best top speed (295.8) ...

Steven
Owner

and then... michael is on two stops, the others on three... end of the fairytale

(hope not, but afraid so)

doc
doc

Re: bridgestone and scumacher lose it !

rumpelstulskin wrote:with a street race ahead and such graining behind(rear tyres) i think michael has lost it. and to add insult to injury i have never seen michael top the speed trap

http://www.formula1.com/race/result/spe ... 19/16.html

and this time he did so and still did not manage to bother the timesetters.
call me biased but i like this :)
Ferrari ( together with sauber) in the other gp has always been the best in quali (when there isn't slipstream) in terms of top speed, except Barcelona where was quite clear that they ran more wing than others; i don't think top speed is so important at Monaco, it's important in the view to see how good is the engine running high wing levels

reality check:just look how good the ferrari looks going round montecarlo and how it soaks up the bumps with ease....
I bet they are running different strategy...their faces remindet me about Barrichello in barcelona...marcush.

rumpelstulskin
rumpelstulskin

i must admit that through all the schumacher bashing that i have dine adn will continue to do what this guy gets out of a car is simply unthinkable by ANY ONE else on the grid right now :(
he won't win this race but he's sure loving it

ok,he might not have won it...but the dying moments would have been a thriller if Schu would have been between trulli and Button....
Montoya gets caught out unawar?es...did he think of how he can get out of his mclaren contract in the tunnel
???

dumrick
dumrick

Anonymous wrote:ok,he might not have won it...but the dying moments would have been a thriller if Schu would have been between trulli and Button....
How could Schumi get between Trulli and Button? He would have to make a lot of time after the safety car and before the stop. The Renaults were just perfect and had an excellent strategy =D>. Good also to see something of an improvement in McLaren-Mercedes side :D . The Williams-BMW's, on the other hand, are getting more and more in the middle of the field :roll:.
It was nice to have the illusion that, this year, there could still be some struggling for position in F1... :?

rumpelstulskin
rumpelstulskin

glimpses of a rare event:

before the incident:

Finally the press conference schedule at nurburing

Thursday May 27, 1500 local time (1300 GMT):
Michael Schumacher (Ferrari) and Ralf Schumacher (Williams), then from 1530, Fernando Alonso (Renault) and Juan Pablo Montoya (Williams).

leaves a small swap of names to be desired :)