why is ralf so annoying?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
inspectah
inspectah

why is ralf so annoying?

Everybody seems to hate ralf scumacher, including me. I thought we could make here a list of all the reasons why he is so annoying. So as to better understand the reasons behind his hateability. :P

1. He is so overvalued. His talents would allow him a spot at jaguar in the most.
2. He thinks too much of himself. He thinks he's all that, but in reality he is just riding with his brother's fame.
3. He is incapable of seeing anything wrong in the mistakes he has made, it's always not his fault.

any more reasons, anyone? :)

Spencifer_Murphy

1. he is a fool
2. he is a gimp
3. he is a moron
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

Spencifer_Murphy

okay then I'll be serious :lol:

1. Ralf is just too inconsistent. He has moments of brilliance (France last year was a very good performance)...so on his day he is very good, not great, just very good...its just that it isn't "his day" very often...at all!

2. He doesnt seem to be able to see anything in his mirrors (Alonso in monaco, Da Matta at the start at Nurburgring)

3. He believes that because he is getting paid huge sums by Williams he is worth it. Well heres sum news for ralf...The grove brigade want you out, your no-longer wanted, you cost too much to keep not only because of your huge pay packet but also because of the huge cost of the cars you keep wreaking.

4. He is getting paid huge sums to finish in the lower pionts if at all...yet his team mate is getting paid less than half his salary and was up untill the final race last year a championship contender!

5. He slows down development...everytime a new diffuser is made Ralf spends all day ripping it to pieces in the gravel traps. Everytime a new front wing is made...Ralf runs into people. Okay that was a joke...but I couldn't help myself. Ralf has just lost the plot.

I have though of ONE good use for him though...There are people who think the FIA crash tests are not realistic enough, They might aswell stick Ralf in the car for added realism, that will solve that problem then! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

inspectah
inspectah

I have though of ONE good use for him though...There are people who think the FIA crash tests are not realistic enough, They might aswell stick Ralf in the car for added realism, that will solve that problem then!
No, they don't have to take the expensive crash tests, when ralf crashes the car in the field more than enough :lol:

pompelmo
pompelmo

1. riding his brother's fame
2. bitch
3. not talented

I don't think he is that bad... I mean he did get a concussion last year... and I dunno if any of you guys had one at around 150 or 200mph... maybe he is having a hard time recovering? His car "sucks" this year. And finally, the rumors about his job don't help him either. He was good last year, sometimes better than JPM.

If anybody should be flamed, it should be Jos Verstappen. Always trying to get a ride and his fans go crazy when he finishes 19th.

elf
elf

X-RAY OF RALF'S BRAIN!!!

sorry - I just can't help it!!

+

=

hahaha

D'oh! :shock:

Oops - I - Shunted again!!!

West
West

Why does that FW26 have "Compaq" on the rear wing?
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements