Brazilian GP 2009 - Interlagos, Sao Paulo

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
komninosm
komninosm

Re: Brazilian GP 2009 - Interlagos, Sao Paulo

James wrote:http://www.fia.com/singaporegp/document ... ent_33.pdf
http://www.fia.com/en-GB/mediacentre/f1 ... ent_48.pdf

They looked at the telemetry from kimi's car and that seams to be the difference. Either way I cant think of a driver that would deal with being set on fire better that kimi would :D
The difference to what?

komninosm
komninosm

Downforce wrote:He reached with his hand to close visor. Visor was open. :wink:
True.
BTW, why is Heikki's rear light blinking? Cause the fuel-pump is in or cause of the limiter? And why is Rai's not blinking? I'm guessing that's what the yellow circle drawn points.

axle
axle

All rear lights flash in the pitlane via the speed limiter button.
- Axle

James
James

ringo wrote:
James wrote:http://www.fia.com/singaporegp/document ... ent_33.pdf
http://www.fia.com/en-GB/mediacentre/f1 ... ent_48.pdf

They looked at the telemetry from kimi's car and that seams to be the difference. Either way I cant think of a driver that would deal with being set on fire better that kimi would :D
Was I the only one who saw kimi flailing at the steering wheel? He was scared out of his icy panties for a couple milliseconds!
Watch his hands:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V1b5E9gV6M[/youtube]
he regained manliness when he remembered he was on camera. :lol:
lol that's a good video! I think a little jump is quite understandable when one is covered in fuel and set onfire :lol: and the steering looked a bit hot

It reminds me of him driving to the pits whilst sitting on a smoking kers, I hope he gets a drive next year

ISLAMATRON

axle wrote:All rear lights flash in the pitlane via the speed limiter button.
Not the Ferrari's, I also noticed Kimi's wasnt blinking whan Hamilton rammed into the back of him in Canada, but Bob's was.... thought it might have played a role.

ds.raikkonen

ringo wrote:Was I the only one who saw kimi flailing at the steering wheel? He was scared out of his icy panties for a couple milliseconds!
Anybody can get scared at that moment you blithering i@#$%...he was f@#$%* engulfed in fire! How are you supposed to stay calm when that happens in the pit lane and you re fastened to your seat belt via an n-point racing harness?
“Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary...that’s what gets you.” - JC

komninosm
komninosm

ISLAMATRON wrote:
Not the Ferrari's, I also noticed Kimi's wasnt blinking whan Hamilton rammed into the back of him in Canada, but Bob's was.... thought it might have played a role.
What's up with that? At first I thought Rai accidentally disengaged it because of the fire and stuff, but it is clearly shown that he exits his own pit-stop area with the limiter off (or at least the light is broken). WTF is going on? Was he speeding? Got any links for Canada mate?

ringo

ds.raikkonen wrote:
ringo wrote:Was I the only one who saw kimi flailing at the steering wheel? He was scared out of his icy panties for a couple milliseconds!
Anybody can get scared at that moment you blithering i@#$%...he was f@#$%* engulfed in fire! How are you supposed to stay calm when that happens in the pit lane and you re fastened to your seat belt via an n-point racing harness?
I thought he was the ice man, he should have attained latent heat of fusion before he started flailing. :lol:
For Sure!!

siskue2005

ISLAMATRON wrote:
yup thats true coz, Kimi has switched off his pit lane limiter when he stopped at the red light, so that he can jump Kubica when the lights go green
i dont think thats the reason Lewis hit him
Lewis simply didnot expect 2 cars at the end of the pit lane

siskue2005

komninosm wrote:
ISLAMATRON wrote:
What's up with that? At first I thought Rai accidentally disengaged it because of the fire and stuff, but it is clearly shown that he exits his own pit-stop area with the limiter off (or at least the light is broken). WTF is going on? Was he speeding? Got any links for Canada mate?
the lights gets damaged from time to time. there are so many components ...anything can fail.
remember the time transponder also gets damaged frequently

Canada is different , he switched off his pit limiter when was stationary at the pit exit.

James
James

ISLAMATRON wrote:
Do you think it's possible kimi is too cool to use a limiter? or is that just silly? I guess i'll have to find a massa stop

ISLAMATRON

siskue2005 wrote:
komninosm wrote:
ISLAMATRON wrote:Not the Ferrari's, I also noticed Kimi's wasnt blinking whan Hamilton rammed into the back of him in Canada, but Bob's was.... thought it might have played a role.
Canada is different , he switched off his pit limiter when was stationary at the pit exit.
The light was not on at anytime he was in the pits in CAnada 08, please look at the tape before you speak, he switch nothing off, the light was never on.

komninosm
komninosm

ISLAMATRON wrote:The light was not on at anytime he was in the pits in CAnada 08, please look at the tape before you speak, he switch nothing off, the light was never on.
Really? Was there rain in Canada? Maybe the rain from Saturday at Brazil short-circuited it. Still, it's a bit fishy. Any official source about it?

siskue2005

ISLAMATRON wrote:
siskue2005 wrote:
komninosm wrote: What's up with that? At first I thought Rai accidentally disengaged it because of the fire and stuff, but it is clearly shown that he exits his own pit-stop area with the limiter off (or at least the light is broken). WTF is going on? Was he speeding? Got any links for Canada mate?
The light was not on at anytime he was in the pits in CAnada 08, please look at the tape before you speak, he switch nothing off, the light was never on.
i checked it now again
but they only show Kimi's car from behind for 2 t 3 secs and in that gap i couldnot make out the red light...it might have been off or on...its really difficult to say from those footage....and next time they show his back, he has stopped in the pit exit....PROBABLY switched his pit limiter off when he stopped to jump Kubica when the light goes green.
Anyways...but still i dont understand what are u trying to proove??

Ray

^

That's he's always right and that Ferrari are cheaters and Kimi is at fault for Lewis ramming him like a complete retard.