The Fanboy Yin Yang Thread

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Nico
Nico

Re: Vodafone McLaren MP4-27 Mercedes

ugly car this... like a Volvo from the 80's

clipsy1H

Re: Monaco GP 2012 - Monte Carlo

haha!! let's see who is more lucky with tyres in Monaco..... hmmm maybe Force india or Marussia. c'mon Pirelli ruine another race!!
This competition need Bridgestone or Michelin back and kickout this dumb italian producer.

And yea go punish Michael for nothing .... Senna brain didn't work but who care?? German driver talk about tyres and now he's penalized. come on Bernie only that you can??? go more!!!

With normal tyres qualifying top 10 will be

1.Hamilton
2.Rosberg
3.Schumacher
4.Vettel
5.Kimi
6.Button
7.Alonso
8.Roman
9.Perez
10.Di Resta
But with Pirrel who know??

BTW: super-soft comming!! for 3-5 laps! :wtf: enough for Force India to be on pole.

krisfx
krisfx

clipsy1H wrote:haha!! let's see who is more lucky with tyres in Monaco..... hmmm maybe Force india or Marussia. c'mon Pirelli ruine another race!!
This competition need Bridgestone or Michelin back and kickout this dumb italian producer.

And yea go punish Michael for nothing .... Senna brain didn't work but who care?? German driver talk about tyres and now he's penalized. come on Bernie only that you can??? go more!!!

With normal tyres qualifying top 10 will be

1.Hamilton
2.Rosberg
3.Schumacher
4.Vettel
5.Kimi
6.Button
7.Alonso
8.Roman
9.Perez
10.Di Resta

BTW: super-soft comming!! for 3-5 laps! :wtf: enough for Force India to be on pole.
This the least intelligent post i've ever seen. I'm pretty sure Schumacher's penalty isn't to do with him complaining about the tyre wear and Bernie can't control who gets a penalty. Michelin couldn't produce a tyre that held up in 2005, and bridgestone pulled out, so why would they bother coming back?

You have 154 posts and if they're all as stupid as this you should re-think your strategy.

elFranZ

clipsy1H wrote: c'mon Pirelli ruine another race!!
clipsy1H wrote:With normal tyres qualifying top 10 will be

1.Hamilton
2.Rosberg
3.Schumacher
4.Vettel
5.Kimi
6.Button
7.Alonso
8.Roman
9.Perez
10.Di Resta

That's too easy to complain when our favs can't win. The "dumb Italian producer" is following teams' requests since the very first day they came back to F1. But maybe you liked when F1 races were about Michelin vs Bridgestone.
Then, I'd like to know on what base your classification is coming.

tonmeister
tonmeister

Re: Scuderia Ferrari 2012 - not the car!

xpensive wrote:I don't think Alonso minds having Massa as a team-mate, while what he wants he usually gets, after all, this is Scuderia Alonso now, isnt it? Having said that, this guy has had a strange impact on myself, perhaps it was breaking MS' winning streak in 2005 or his no-nonsense attitude at McLaren, refusing to accept a rookie as an equal number one?

Either way, he's one great driver.
The way I see it, what happened at McLaren was that Alonso didn´t accept his own team favoring his teammate. It all depends on who tells the history and we´ll probably never know what really happened. Sorry for the off topic...yes, the car is looking much more stable these days. Can´t wait for Monaco!

FakeAlonso

I know this is a bit out of date but look how pathetic Eddie Jordan on Domenicali
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVUbSoq-eME[/youtube]

Jordan Team orders
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykI39M27y10[/youtube]

myurr
myurr

tonmeister wrote:
xpensive wrote:I don't think Alonso minds having Massa as a team-mate, while what he wants he usually gets, after all, this is Scuderia Alonso now, isnt it? Having said that, this guy has had a strange impact on myself, perhaps it was breaking MS' winning streak in 2005 or his no-nonsense attitude at McLaren, refusing to accept a rookie as an equal number one?

The way I see it, what happened at McLaren was that Alonso didn´t accept his own team favoring his teammate. It all depends on who tells the history and we´ll probably never know what really happened. Sorry for the off topic...yes, the car is looking much more stable these days. Can´t wait for Monaco!
Alonso was given the same opportunity as Hamilton that year. What happened was that McLaren refused to give him an advantage and he couldn't reconcile the fact that he couldn't beat him in a fair fight.

FakeAlonso

myurr wrote:
tonmeister wrote:

Alonso was given the same opportunity as Hamilton that year. What happened was that McLaren refused to give him an advantage and he couldn't reconcile the fact that he couldn't beat him in a fair fight.
Oh come on it was clear Mclaren favored Hamilton. Alonso just refused to submit to that.

myurr
myurr

FakeAlonso wrote:
myurr wrote:Alonso was given the same opportunity as Hamilton that year. What happened was that McLaren refused to give him an advantage and he couldn't reconcile the fact that he couldn't beat him in a fair fight.
Oh come on it was clear Mclaren favored Hamilton. Alonso just refused to submit to that.
What is your evidence that the team actively hindered Alonso's performance? How was his treatment less than equal to Hamilton's? You have a conspiracy theory, back it up with something tangible. The FIA even conducted an investigation and monitored the team at all the races after Hungary and found no evidence of team inequality.

Nando
Nando

Hungary.....

Yea that was geared towards Hamilton...
"Il Phenomeno" - The one they fear the most!

"2% of the world's population own 50% of the world's wealth."

FakeAlonso

myurr wrote:
FakeAlonso wrote:
myurr wrote:Alonso was given the same opportunity as Hamilton that year. What happened was that McLaren refused to give him an advantage and he couldn't reconcile the fact that he couldn't beat him in a fair fight.
What is your evidence that the team actively hindered Alonso's performance? How was his treatment less than equal to Hamilton's? You have a conspiracy theory, back it up with something tangible. The FIA even conducted an investigation and monitored the team at all the races after Hungary and found no evidence of team inequality.
I am not saying that hindered Alonsos's races but since there were tensions between drivers IMO It looked like the Team was behind Hamilton. Under this circumstances is hard for a fighter like Alonso to be in a team that has this spirit of indirect or invisible favoritism for Hamilton. Admit it Mclaren is responsibility for failing to balance the harmony in the team.

FakeAlonso

Nando wrote:Hungary.....

That was the tipping point. Hamilton received a team order not to ruin ALonsos Lap and he ignored it. Alonso got mad and had him wait on the pit stop. But Mclaren should have not tolerated this immature actions from a Rookie Hamilton.

myurr
myurr

So there was no bias in the first 10 races?

In Hungary what did the team do that was unfair or unequal? There was a spat between Hamilton and Alonso on track but then Alonso took it too far in retaliation. How was Alonso hindered that weekend except for a penalty that was of the drivers own creation?

Nando
Nando

myurr wrote:

So there was no bias in the first 10 races?

In Hungary what did the team do that was unfair or unequal? There was a spat between Hamilton and Alonso on track but then Alonso took it too far in retaliation. How was Alonso hindered that weekend except for a penalty that was of the drivers own creation?
How about Alonso being told to sit still in the pitlane?

I´d also would love to see some proof of this in-equal treatment the first races.
"Il Phenomeno" - The one they fear the most!

"2% of the world's population own 50% of the world's wealth."

myurr
myurr

FakeAlonso wrote:I am not saying that hindered Alonsos's races but since there were tensions between drivers IMO It looked like the Team was behind Hamilton. Under this circumstances is hard for a fighter like Alonso to be in a team that has this spirit of indirect or invisible favoritism for Hamilton. Admit it Mclaren is responsibility for failing to balance the harmony in the team.
So the team didn't do anything except support their rookie?

McLaren could have handled it a lot better but equally Alonso could have acted like an adult. He demanded preferential treatment and ultimately escalated things to the point of trying to blackmail the team principal. So yes McLaren could have cracked down on both drivers and demanded a more mature approach but they never once hindered Alonso or tried to ruin his performance.