Finally!!!! The truth about Sato's...

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
-shr3d-
-shr3d-

hey,

got a response from KJ regarding this subject in the tech forum.. he heard that it maybe from Taku dropping revs too low under braking which is placing more stress on the engine... interesting.....
good to see that he bought it home this time even if he did drive Jarno off the track for 3rd position :b

bernard
bernard

A good engine would manage the extra stress.

??
How would you not drop the revs low when braking...how would you carry the revs through? Left foot braking, right foot still on throttle?
Barrichello right foot brakes....

Spencifer_Murphy

I never heard David Richards say that it was Sato's fault. Also to say it is "His fault" is cobblers. His driving style might affect it but you cannot say that it is his Fault as if he is making mistakes. Neways England are kicking off now, I gotta go!!! COMMON ENGLAND!!!
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

Spencifer_Murphy wrote:I never heard David Richards say that it was Sato's fault. Also to say it is "His fault" is cobblers. His driving style might affect it but you cannot say that it is his Fault as if he is making mistakes. Neways England are kicking off now, I gotta go!!! COMMON ENGLAND!!!
of course you never heard David say it, spencifer cause you werent there to hear him. but he sure did tell Telegrah

Spencifer_Murphy

Thanks for pionting that one out :oops:

Okay I meant I never heard of/read of david Richards saying that. I never said "He didnt" I just said that I never heard that. Good piont tho, thanx for pulling me up on it

Spencifer_Murphy

Oooops, Sorry also I meant to piont out that I also meant in my first post that If Dave Richards did say that (which I know know he did - thanx guest :oops: ) What I meant to say if if dave Richards said tht it isnt entirely fair on Taku, because his driving style cant be considered as something he is doing wrong as such. Its much harder for him to change that.

-shr3d-
-shr3d-

hey all,
yeah i read where they said that, and Jenson suggested that maybe the problem, but then i read taku flatly deny it and say that they didnt know what the problem is yet.... got to be in the telemetry somewhere.

sharkie17

oh well, looks like he got his first podium... im glad he got to share it with Rubens and Michael. especially Rubens since he was so gracious to him afterwards. :D