not another one...

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
bernard
bernard

not another one...

Ladies and gentlemen, I think it is now safe to announce it publically: We have a new Ralf Schumacher. I am, of course, talking about Sato, formula ones equivalent for a drunkdriver. We all have watched intently, and sometimes with horror, how he has from weekend to weekend kept on crashing into other people and driven more off track than actually on it. His crashes have been more frequent than mclaren's engine issues, and that is a lot to say. It is now saturday, before qualifying session, and he has already crashed and pissed off other drivers on the track. Ralf is a mere amateur comparing to Sato, who is quaranteed for at least two spins, one crash and finally an engine failure per weekend :wink:
He might seem fast, but underneath it all he is still just a minardi-class driver who can't controll himself. I say sack him and bring back villeneuve!

j4kwan
j4kwan

i say...Sato can drive...its the other 19 drivers that don't know how to react when he's around...hahahhaha

Spencifer_Murphy

Really? Well if you had watched Sato race in British F3 you would realise he is a very quick and talented driver. His major problem is that he tries so hard to impress and pushes things too far. I think you'll find Ralf has been in more accidents this season than Taku and just this weekend he scored his first ever podium finishing 22seconds behind Michael...when you then take into account that he lost approximately 30seconds by not pitting during the safety car period (Due to the team NOT Sato himself) then we might have witnessed the First ever Japanese Grand prix Winner. All of a sudden he doesn't seem all that bad does he???
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

I witnessed him doing a full blast up the goodwood hill some years ago...
if I ever watched something out of this world then it was him taking the first corner at unbelievablöe speed on cold tyres....just plain awesomeand full in control,a champion in the making.