jacques back in france

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
-shr3d-
-shr3d-

jacques back in france

the gospel according to the Guardian in the UK is that JV may actually sub for ralf in Magny-Cours.... sounds like a long shot to me, but i would love to see JV vs JPM....now that would be a matchup...... :)
do you think JV still has the speed to match JPM cause i think he may in a good car.... and neither are scared of trying a big overtaking manouvere.

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

I'd say JPM would beat JV....the other day I read an article in one of the big motorsport mags that said that one of the main probs JV had in his last year in F1 was that since he like so much F1 simulators and they depend only on your eyes....JV made a few driving mistakes because of the vision and didn't drive with the "feeling" F1 driver have about the car and driving...he limited on using this eyes!

But there could be another factor.....he might bring his biggest balls...just to show that he desirves a place in F1. But in any case I'd say Gene will step in for Ralf.