Belgian GP 2010 - Spa Francorchamps

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
wesley123
wesley123

Re: Belgian GP 2010 - Circuit de Spa Francorchamps

I predict an McLaren win here. The McLaren is incredibly fast on the straight and their lack of max DF isnt impotant here. It is an same track as Canada, high speed and good braking, where McLaren was king. McLaren was and is always good on these types of track, and combine that with that they must win this one else their championship is over, it is going to be a great battle.
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender

godlameroso

Aside from Japan and Brazil, the rest of the races this year are toss ups. I have a feeling it will go down to the wire.
Saishū kōnā

Miguel
Miguel

godlameroso wrote:Aside from Japan and Brazil, the rest of the races this year are toss ups. I have a feeling it will go down to the wire.
I can't see any car other than the MP4-25 winning at Monza. I also have a hard time any other car will win in Spa. Remember how well the Force India did here last year. In any case, unpredictable weather plus a strong aero-dependant S2 make it a more level field.
I am not amazed by F1 cars in Monaco. I want to see them driving in the A8 highway: Variable radius corners, negative banking, and extreme narrowings that Tilke has never dreamed off. Oh, yes, and "beautiful" weather tops it all.

"Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future." Niels Bohr

ESPImperium
ESPImperium

My winning cars for the rest of the season:

Spa = Any one from 5, RB6, MP4/25, F10, R30 and VJM/3
Monza = MP4/25 & VJM/3
Singapore = RB6 or F10
Suzuka = RB6 or MP4/25
Korea = N/A as I dont have any track data
Interlagos = RB6 or F10
Yas Marina = RB6 or F10

FW17

Wonder if we will see drivers take eau rouge with one hand on the steering

ell66
ell66

ESPImperium wrote:My winning cars for the rest of the season:

Spa = Any one from 5, RB6, MP4/25, F10, R30 and VJM/3
Monza = MP4/25 & VJM/3
Singapore = RB6 or F10
Suzuka = RB6 or MP4/25
Korea = N/A as I dont have any track data
Interlagos = RB6 or F10
Yas Marina = RB6 or F10
i pretty much agree except i dont fancy the f10 in spa, andi think the macs will go well at interlagos.

raymondu999

I wonder what will happen to the bulls this time. I find it incredibly frustrating that whenever Vettel is going to step up to championship lead, something goes wrong!! Bahrain, Australia, Turkey, Hungary?
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

raymondu999

Am I still allowed to predict Sutil's first win here? :P
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

auto saibot

yeah, why not. it is practical. i wish it too

djos

raymondu999 wrote:I wonder what will happen to the bulls this time. I find it incredibly frustrating that whenever Vettel is going to step up to championship lead, something goes wrong!! Bahrain, Australia, Turkey, Hungary?
It's just not Vettel's year, this is Webber's year and he's somehow managed to pass on his previous bad luck to Vettel! :lol:
"In downforce we trust"

Poleman

djos wrote:
raymondu999 wrote:I wonder what will happen to the bulls this time. I find it incredibly frustrating that whenever Vettel is going to step up to championship lead, something goes wrong!! Bahrain, Australia, Turkey, Hungary?
It's just not Vettel's year, this is Webber's year and he's somehow managed to pass on his previous bad luck to Vettel! :lol:
If RB6's was half a step down competitive, both of them wouldnt have a chance against the big boys...Its RB6's year not Webber's nor Vettel's....Oh and let me add that if that car was in different hands and "minds" would have secured the WCC by now.

djos

Bitter much?
"In downforce we trust"

Goran2812
Goran2812

Poleman's right...
Visit my photo page! -> http://www.gorankphoto.com/formula1

Poleman

djos wrote:Bitter much?
That was a nice one!Whats there on my post that justifies me being bitter?I dont understand how someone can be bitter just by not praising your beloved driver!?! [-X [-X

Enough with the Off-Topic.

For Spa i see Macs kind of struggling a bit again but it should be close in the top 3 teams.A little rain will spice things up for sure.

raymondu999

Actually the year's quite full of weird stats. No championship leader this year has won a race while leading the championship.
失败者找理由,成功者找方法