damn.. hoped for a non-ferrari podium

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Steven
Owner

Reca wrote:You have just said on another topic that Alonso is your preferred driver and Renault is your preferred team. Using the same logic you used judging Monza’s marshals I can say that if Sunday it was another driver stuck in the gravel, say Klien or Panis, you would have had nothing to say or you would have said that marshals did the right thing. Would I be right in assuming that ?
No you would be wrong :)
I doesn't really matter who it is, but it always seems to be Schumacher who gets helped in case of a problem, that is really what bothers me. As I said before, everybody is pushing hard on the track, so the least you may expect is some kind of equal treatment... ah well It's me again Ferrari here :(

you are boring!!! bla bla bla..

schumacher is thte best
simple best
world No 1!!

Want to make F1 exciting?

Put Rubens on the wrong tyre
Make Schumacher spin on the first lap

Steven
Owner

Anonymous wrote:Want to make F1 exciting?

Put Rubens on the wrong tyre
Make Schumacher spin on the first lap
Cut the 5% reward that Ferrari is payed more then the other teams may help too 8)

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

:lol: :lol:

bernard
bernard

Anonymous wrote:you are boring!!! bla bla bla..

schumacher is thte best
simple best
world No 1!!
:-({|=

Hudsonhawk
Hudsonhawk

Hmmmm.....Shytemaker and Sharkie.....I gotta put the gloves on.

It’s all looking fairly clear cut. It obvious that those Pasta Pumping Twofacedfosi would have let shumi drive over them in order to get him out. (and shytie would have dumped the clutch on their shhhkulls if it meant getting out and a sniff at winning - a sacrificial tifosi)

I mean put yourself in the marshal’s pasta-ition (position). The twofacedfosi would have turned them into fettuccini if they didn’t do it. Not to mention if they got "can you hear the drums Fernando" out and he did Ferrari over, do you think the "blue vein custard-chucking marshals" would have been re-employed.

Conspiracy theory 1. Parrotchello won cause Ferrari couldn’t have shumi realistically win the race.

Conspiracy theory 2. Has Mclaren truly put in a 100% effort at attempting to win this year or have they opted to implode F1 and Ferrari. Not everything is a clear as it seems?!?!?!

This race was just another nail in the F1 coffin.....

I am not that biased :? (Well atleast I don’t think I am). Italian is in my blood and have a soft spot for Ferrari but I will never support these rats whilst they are infected with that "escargot jeans toad" and that "ram raiding germ", but more so the latter

Sung to the Beatles Song - She was just 17

When sharkie was seventeen, he fell inlove with the ferrari team
and the way shumi looked, was way beyond compare.
no he'd never dance with another, ooooooooo, when he saw shumacher standing there.....
Well he never looked at him, and I, I sharkie couldn't see,
That before too long he'd fall in love with him
How could he dance with another, oooooooo, when Sharkie saw him standing there.
Well his heart went boom, when he crossed that ferrari room,
And Sharkie held his hand giving me (hudsonhawk) the sign...
Well they danced through the night, and sharkie woke up in a fright,
And before too long Hudsonhawk upset sharkie harddd

Steven
Owner

bernard wrote:
Anonymous wrote:you are boring!!! bla bla bla..

schumacher is thte best
simple best
world No 1!!
:-({|=
Hehe! Bernard sure knows how to use the right smiley at the right time. Congrats :P

sharkie17

Hudsonhawk wrote:Hmmmm.....Shytemaker and Sharkie.....I gotta put the gloves on.

It’s all looking fairly clear cut. It obvious that those Pasta Pumping Twofacedfosi would have let shumi drive over them in order to get him out. (and shytie would have dumped the clutch on their shhhkulls if it meant getting out and a sniff at winning - a sacrificial tifosi)

I mean put yourself in the marshal’s pasta-ition (position). The twofacedfosi would have turned them into fettuccini if they didn’t do it. Not to mention if they got "can you hear the drums Fernando" out and he did Ferrari over, do you think the "blue vein custard-chucking marshals" would have been re-employed.

Conspiracy theory 1. Parrotchello won cause Ferrari couldn’t have shumi realistically win the race.

Conspiracy theory 2. Has Mclaren truly put in a 100% effort at attempting to win this year or have they opted to implode F1 and Ferrari. Not everything is a clear as it seems?!?!?!

This race was just another nail in the F1 coffin.....

I am not that biased :? (Well atleast I don’t think I am). Italian is in my blood and have a soft spot for Ferrari but I will never support these rats whilst they are infected with that "escargot jeans toad" and that "ram raiding germ", but more so the latter

Sung to the Beatles Song - She was just 17

When sharkie was seventeen, he fell inlove with the ferrari team
and the way shumi looked, was way beyond compare.
no he'd never dance with another, ooooooooo, when he saw shumacher standing there.....
Well he never looked at him, and I, I sharkie couldn't see,
That before too long he'd fall in love with him
Well his heart went boom, when he crossed that ferrari room,
And Sharkie held his hand giving me (hudsonhawk) the sign...
Well they danced through the night, and sharkie woke up in a fright,
And before too long Hudsonhawk upset sharkie harddd
lol...

dude, you gotta get a life...

once, again, hudsonchicken proves to the world that he has nothing better to do with his time than make himself look like a jackass.

Stas
Stas

I hate ferrari
:cry:

tyler durten
tyler durten

dumbass they post that in september
remenber pain is temporary